*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193173-Barny--Colleen--Tom--Alicia
by Paul
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2193173
They decide too make it permanent.
“Hi, love, I’m glad you’re back. How was the trip? You solved all the problems and they’re giving you a huge bonus, right?”

“Not quite sweetheart, I did solve what I went for, but the bonus is 3 days of massages and dinners for 2 at a resort in Calistoga.”

“Ohh, that’s the Dr. somebody’s place. Colleen mentioned it. Very well known.”

“How is Colleen? Barny too, we should get together.”

“Have you heard the news?”

“What news?”

“Barny & Colleen & Tom & Alicia are getting married.”

“Oh, god, 2 weddings. I don’t suppose they could combine them so it’s only 1 gig in the monkey suit. Wait, are you a bridesmaid? God, if you are I’m probably a best man for both of them. Crap!”

“They are.”

“Are what? Be specific, I need more information.”

“Combined. Barny & Colleen & Tom & Alicia are all getting married in the same ceremony to each other.”

“What?”

“You know Barny & Colleens rather . . . open minds about marriage, well, they’ve convinced Tom & Alicia to join them. It’s poly . . . something. Colleen tried to explain, but I’m confused.”

“Polyamory is the word and it means everyone is screw . . . sleeping with everyone else.”

“Ohh.”

“That means I only have to wear my tux once. Sounds like fun to me.”

“So, you want to make it 5 now?”

“Hell no, I’m very happy with just you. I couldn’t handle 2.”

“I don’t know about that.”

“Ohhh, you want a sixsome huh. A few more couples and it could become a colony.”

“You have a filthy mind! No. You’re all I need. I love you.”

“Me too. And it’s a good thing.”

“What”

“That we love each other, we sleep together and have kids. Could get complicated otherwise.”

“You fool, but you're my fool. Ca’mere, fool!”

“Yes, dear.”

“No talking, just action.”
© Copyright 2019 Paul (lasardaddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193173-Barny--Colleen--Tom--Alicia