*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204682-Whitneys-Washing-Machine-Woes
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2204682
A young woman needs help from her fiancée after getting stuck in the washing machine.
Twenty-five year old Whitney Watson was taking her washing out of the machine one afternoon when she suddenly spotted her favourite pair of underwear right at the back of it and stuck her hands inside to grab it but unfortunately, they were just slightly out of her reach.

The young woman was 5'7, 147 pounds, had beautiful short curly light brown hair and green eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a dark blue t-shirt with a black hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of extremely tight black jeans.

Whitney said, "I think I'm going to have to go in there to retrieve my underwear, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck to the back of her mind as she put her phone on a nearby table then stuck her head inside the washing machine and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

The young brunette quickly grabbed her underwear and put them in her jacket pocket then jokingly wiggled her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me with my big butt sticking out of here," as she then tried to back of the washing machine but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Whitney said, "You have to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here wasn't my best idea ever," as she placed her hands against the washing machine and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid washing machine, this is why I shouldn't have to do the washing," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the washing machine for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The now embarrassed Whitney said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure, I can't believe that this is actually happening to me," as she then thought about calling her fiancée Debra or her best friend Lauren for help but remembered that unfortunately, her phone was on a table outside of the washing machine.

The young brunette thought about calling out for help but realised that no one would actually be able to get inside to help her and decided to move herself comfortable because she knew that she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Whitney spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again and said , "How can I be stuck in here, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit cury," when she suddenly felt her dog, a bulldog named Timmy sniffing at her backside.

She said, "Boy, please stop sniffing my butt, I can't play just now because unfortunately, I'm stuck," as he then grabbed onto the seat of her jeans and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Timmy, stop pulling at my jeans like that, you naughty boy, those are my best pair," but still her dog continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

Whitney's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her jeans, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by white panties with tiny strawberries on them.

The young brunette said, "This is officially the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a tiny red robin came in though the open window and began pecking at her now exposed behind.

She said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Whitney had now been stuck in the washing machine for more 45 minutes and unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her as a voice began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Whitney's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused fiancée.

Debra, a slightly less curvaceous young blond wearing a short red dress with white polka dots and black tights asked, "Whitney, why on earth is your backside sticking out of the washing machine, are you stuck but more importantly, why is your underwear showing?"

The absolutely humiliated young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as the young blond said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, I could very easily take advantage of your current position but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto Whitney's hips and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she was stretched to her absolute limit and began pushing while Timmy began pulling at the hem of Debra's dress as the epic tug of war continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

Whitney was pulled from the washing machine at last, sending her and her fiancée tumbling backwards into a heap on the floor as their dog looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," said the young woman as she hugged and kissed her fiancée then hugged her dog, who licked her face before thanking the two for helping her out.

Debra said, "I was absolutely no problem, I'll happily do the washing in future, nice panties by the way, especially the strawberries, very cute," as she began laughing.

Whitney remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her hoodie to cover the hole in her jeans and began laughing as well as she and her fiancée went to sit on the couch and relax with Timmy after all their efforts.






© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204682-Whitneys-Washing-Machine-Woes