*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205533-immortal-chapter-6
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2205533
vampire stuff

PP note: thanks to all of those who reviewed ^_^




Immortal


Chapter 6: Immortal


"Come on Beth, please, hurry up, Matt and Tai are going to be here any minute now"

"Yeah sure I'll be ready soon enough"

"Oh, okay then"

"Hey Tai"-I waved at him and smiled.

"Hello to you too, how's it going so far?"-he smiled at me too.

"Nice I think what about you are you okay?"-I asked him.

"So far so good"-he smiled.

Matt came with his car

"Hey honey what's up?"-he greeted at me and came over to kiss me.

"Hey Matt, dear, are you okay, is everything alright?"-I said.

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I?"

"Oh nothing just that I thought something, but it's nothing important, let's get going"

"Oh, alright then let's go, is Beth ready yet?"

"Yeah, I think so, Beth are you ready, we are waiting for you, you know, hurry up and get your as* over here right this instant!-I yelled at her.

'Okay, okay, I'm coming shish what a grouch!"-Beth exclaimed annoyingly.

"What did you just said? I am grouchy now, oh for the love of God, come over quickly or I'll come and kill you!"-I said very irritated by her.

"Okay I'm coming you don't have to kill me now, I'm here!"-said Beth.

"Okay, let's go everyone!"-Matt said.


In the restaurant

"So what do you want Mimi, I'll take the chicken and a soda, what about you?"-said Matt looking at the menu.

"Hmm well what about a green salad?"-I said.

"Yeah, mmm sounds pretty but not pretty enough to put it in my stomach how did you get to be so skinny you barely eat you have to eat more you know"-warned Matt.

"Oh I'll take that as a advice thanks Matt for caring about me"-I smiled at him.

He smiled too. "No problem, that's my job to care about you"-he said that and winked at me.

"I'll have the green salad too and what about you Tai, what do you want to eat?"-asked Beth.

"Hmmm well I'm not hungry so I'll just order some soda okay"

"Okay if you don't want to eat I am not gonna force you after all I am your girl and I care about you so I'll do anything to please you"-said Beth winking at Tai.

He blushed. I and Matt laughed and started teasing him.

Then the waitress came in.

"Hello can I take your order please, what do you want to eat?"-she said politely with a amusing tone of voice.

Then all of a sudden she looked closely at Matt and jumped.

"Oh my gosh! You're Matt Ishida from the Teenage wolfs!!!"-she yelled at us excited.

"Haha glad you recognize me, yes the one and only!"-Matt said with a huge grin on his face.

"We'll take our order now two green salads for me and my friend here and two sodas and one chicken for your star here, Matt."-said Beth casually.

The waitress finally snapped back to reality and went to get our order.

"Oh okay, I'll be back soon"-she winked at Matt before leaving.

"Geez, what was that all about you big show off"-I said punching Matt playfully on the arm.

"Hey ouch, that hurts very much, what did I do?"-said Matt in "pain".

"Well, serves you right for bragging and flirting with the waitress don't look at me like that* he gave me a innocent look* I saw how you looked at her with wide eyes"-I pointed out. Beth and Tai couldn't keep their laughter.

"What? When?"-asked Matt confused.

"Oh brother, it doesn't matter anymore forget about it"-I said.

"Okay whatever but let me tell you this I would never do anything to hurt you because I care for you and won't do anything with other women behind your back or in front of you I swear my eyes are only locked on, you and that will remain forever"-Matt finished.

"Bravo!!!"-Tai and Beth clapped their hands.

"Oh sweetie I am not mad at you anymore come here that was so wonderful did you mean all of it?"-I asked curious.

"Of course I mean it, I meant every word."-said Matt.

"Oh come here you!"-I said pulling Matt closer and give him a passionate kiss.

Then the waitress came in with our orders.

"Here's the two green salads for your friend and you Miss here's two sodas for you and Mattie of course can I call you Mattie haha okay and here's the chicken for you Matt"-she winked giving him his chicken.

"Of course you can call me Mattie if you want"-said Matt in a flirtatious way that made my eyes popped out, I almost choked on my green salad. He was giving me that innocent look and turned to see my reaction.

I was mad and so jealous argh!!!

The waitress left winking at Matt while he only smiled at her.

"Hey what was that for I saw you and everyone else you can't hide it anymore I saw you flirting with our waitress?! You baka (idiot)!"- I slapped him furiously on the cheek and left to the toilet.

"Mimi wait! I was just joking it's no big deal, we can work this out really"-said Matt not knowing what to do.

Beth looked at him with a dead glare and daggers.

"You moron, you idiot, self-absorbed jerk I knew you couldn't kept your eyes long on her nope you have to find another woman and it turned out to be none other than the waitress you animal if I see you close to her you'll regret that you were ever born!"-she gave him one more dead glare and walked out to see if I'm okay.

"Hey huns are you okay don't listen to that jerk okay"-Beth said softly.

"But you saw him how he hurt me flirting with that bitch of waitress"-I said starting to cry.

"Please don't cry, you don't have to cry for that idiot he doesn't deserve it okay"-Beth smiled at me trying to comfort me. I smiled weakly.

"Thanks Beth you're such a good friend and a good roommate too.

"As long as I don't keep you waiting for long haha"-Beth said sarcastically.

"Yeah, that's for sure haha"-I said smiling.

"Hehe, there I made you laugh, am I good friend or what?"-she said very excited.

"Hehe, yes you are of course you are sweetie thank you very much for supporting me"-I said and smiled at her.

"Do you want to be alone?"-she asked me and I nodded. She left the toilet and I was alone now.

"Hey Beth how's Mimi doing is she upset?"-asked Tai caring.

"No, does she look like she's okay, of course she's not alright how could she after she has being treated bad by that monster over there?"-said Beth looking at Matt with daggers.

"Hey don't look at me like that I didn't do anything okay, Mimi will be alright, let's eat, she just needs her time alone."-said Matt nonchalantly and started eating his order.

"How can you eat at a time like this, you self-absorbed jackass?!"

"Bitch"-Matt said.

"Moron"(Beth says)

"Freak"(Matt says)

"Self-absorbed idiot"(Beth says)

"Cow"(Matt says)

"Jackass"(Beth)

"Slut"(Matt)

"You baka"(Beth)

"Psycho"(Matt)

"Self absorbed moron and obsessive compulsive freako"(obviously Beth)

"Is that even a word?"-Matt asked confused.

"I, I don't know but who cares imbecile"-Beth said.

"Giraffe"(Matt)

"Hypocrite"(Beth)

"Alien from Mars"(Matt)

"Hippopotamus (Beth)

"Zebra"-Matt

"You dog"(Beth)

"Cat"(Matt)

"Were wolf" (Beth)

"Vampire" (Matt)

"Lion"(Beth)

"Tigress"(Matt)

"Would you both shut the fu*k up, you making a big deal of this and come on let's make a zoo to keep those animals inside!"-yelled Tai annoying by Beth and Matt's fighting and sudden bickering.

" Shut up!"-said both Matt and Beth in unison.

"But I..."-said Tai.

"Shut up will ya, I'm arguing over here and you don't seem to me as much of some help"-said Beth causing Tai to smack his forehead.

"Oh, brother, whatever" -he said.

"Okay now where were we...oh yeah pig!"-said Beth and continue to argue with Matt.

"You dumb sheep!"-said Matt.

"Asshole"-yelled Beth.

"Oh for the love of God would you just stop both of you already?!"-yelled Tai.

"No! Shut the hell up we are trying to argue here"-said Beth and Matt in unison.

"Okay, whatever, from now on do as you like, I'm getting out of here"-said Tai and started walking.

"Where are you going?"-asked Beth all of a sudden. He turned around.

"Huh, like you care! Oh please"-said Tai and start walking again.

"No! I mean yes, no wait I,I..."-Beth trailed off as Tai made his way to the girls bathroom. But then he saw a huge female crowd standing outside and inside of the toilet and then he hide and pooh he disappeared all of a sudden.

At the toilet

I was sitting on the toilet shell, crying softly.

Then I heard a quiet voice pooh someone came, I was about to yell but he closed my mouth with his hand.

I turned around to see Tai.

He let go of my mouth saying: shhh be quiet no one knows I'm here.

I gasped for air.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone


"Tai! What are you doing here, how did you came in... oh I see how did I forget about it, you're an angel you can walk through walls and doors too and appearing and disappearing if you want, I get it, so why are you here anyway, to see me crying all teared apart ha?"-I asked.

"No of course not, I didn't came to mock at you, I came to see you if you are alright, well are you?"-He asked me softly looking me in the eyes.

Oh how I missed those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his.

"I'm alright, you can go now'"-I said and turned around avoiding his gaze.

He reached my hand and rolled me over to his side. Now I was staring at him right in the eyes. He could see my tears.

"Mimi, please don't cry Im begging you, my heart is tearing apart in million pieces every time I see you like this, please don't cry"-he brushed my face with his hand. I was enjoying it oh my, the soft touch of his hand! The feeling was marvelous.


These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


"Don't cry"-he said wiping out my tears with his hand. I turned around again.

"Mimi..."-he reached my face and turned me over at him.

"Look at me please don't cry I have something to tell you"-he looked me softly in the eyes.

"What? What is it?"-I said curious expecting his answer so badly.

"I, I, I LOVE YOU, Mimi!"-he finally spoked.


When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me


"You what? I, I don't know what to say how you, you love me, Taichi you know that we can't fall in love, it's forbidden, our love is forbidden, you know the rules and well..."-I trailed off.

"Scr*w the rules like someone one said before and let's get together I am so in love with you right now."

I turned around avoiding his gaze, but he quickly managed to turn me over again now my gaze at him.


You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me


He could see my sudden tears. He wiped them again and touched me on my cheek with his right hand. He brushed it and he took my face in his hands and closed the distance between us as he kissed me hardly on the lips.

It was a great feeling but I quickly came back to reality and try to push him over, but he only tightened the grip and kissed me again. This time more softly and passionately and I hesitated for a while but responded back with the same passion. Oh how I wanted this, how I wanted him to kiss me so badly and now we are here kissing with so much passion.


When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me


I can be like this for a long time. We made out and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he put his hands on my hips, hugging me.

I moaned enjoying it so much. We stayed like that forever as we should be. The end! Haha nope I'm just joking but we sure did made out for a half an our now. Then we both stopped gasping for air.


I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along


"So, how was that did you loved it?"-he asked me all of a sudden.

"Well, I must say you are one hell of a kisser Tai haha and I love you so much"-I finally managed to say how I feel about him.

"Really now that's how you feel?"-He asked me and I nodded.

"Mmmhm that's how I feel, I am so madly in love with you since the first moment I saw you oh Tai I was so alone I know I'm with Matt now as my boyfriend but I don't love him and I'm still alone, I love you, not him"-I said that and hugged him tightly don't want him to let go of me never ever again. He hugged me tightly too.

"I know that Beth likes me and thinks I'm with her but I'm not because I don't love her as I love you, you're my true and only love, you Mimi"-he hugged me and kissed me.

"Oh Tai I am so happy now but do you think we could be happy together after all?"-I asked scared.

"Of course, we will be happy, I promise, cross my heart"-he said that and tightened the hug.

"I'm not gonna let you go anywhere never ever again, I promise, I love you sweetie so much"-he touched my cheek and smiled.

"Me too, I love you too so much, honey"-I kissed him softly.


When you cried,

I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me, me, me

He responded back with full passion and he put his tongue in my mouth.

I put mine too and we kissed for so long.

Then we get out of the toilet and I went to wash my hands and maybe to put a lipstick and make up.

He gazed at me for so long and was smiling at me.

I smiled at him too. It was a very honest heart warming smile.

Then when I was done he looked at me and smiled again.

"You look very beautiful, you should put make-up more often, not that I'm saying you don't look good without a make-up, you're still beautiful and I still love you very much and I will always love you even without make-up."-he said and walked one step closer to me.

"Why thank you, you too look very dashing and I love you even more"-I smiled kissing him. He managed to say something between the kisses.

"No, I love you more"-he said jokingly in a teasing manner.

"Nope, that's not true I love you even more"-I said that while I kissed him.

"Okay then let's say that we both love each other very much and we both like each other more and more with every day. Is that better?"-he said while placing a kiss down my cheek.

"Much better, I love you sweetie"-I said that and smiled at him.

"I love you too honey"-he said that and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Oh my Gawd!!!"

To be continued

Sorry hehe a cliffhanger! Yey hooray I'm glad I'm finally over with this chapter only two more left now until the end of my story so Mimi and Tai finally confessed their mutual feelings for each other and will Mimi stay with Tai or she will remain with monster Matt? Vote now your opinion matters the most ^_^ R&R please ^_^ if you want that is ^_^





© Copyright 2019 Annaliese Griffin (butterfly47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205533-immortal-chapter-6