*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211445-Pennys-Vent-Disaster
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2211445
Penny gets herself stuck in a vent and needs help from her best friend Bernadette.
Three weeks after getting herself stuck in a tree trunk, Penny was tidying up her apartment early one evening when she suddenly moved a large pile of clothes and was extremely shocked to find a rather small square vent in the wall.

The slightly curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a pink t-shirt and a pair of jeans said, "I can't believe that I've lived here for so many years and have never actually noticed this before, I wonder if there's anything interesting in there."

Penny quickly let her curiosity get the better of her and said, "It's certainly going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I've definitely cut down on the biscuits and cakes and lost a bit of weight since I got stuck," as she tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck again due to the vent's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young woman put her phone on a nearby table and stuck her arms inside the vent in the wall then her head and after a brief struggle due to her slightly big boobs, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

Penny said, "Wow, it's really dusty in here, Sheldon would probably freak out if he saw this," as she suddenly found a brown envelope and opened it up to find that had over five hundred dollars inside of it.

She said, "Wow, I just hit the jackpot, I guess my luck is turning around," as she sneezed a few times due to the dust before jokingly wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now and was glad no one was around to her like this, especially not her husband Leonard.

She then tried to back of the vent in the wall but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young blond's eyes grew wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, I shouldn't have eaten that big dinner and second piece of chocolate fudge cake that Leonard make for me," as she tried back out twice more without any success then quickly placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Penny said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, I can't believe I've actually gotten myself stuck again," as she thought about calling Leonard but quickly remembered that he was at the movies with Howard and Raj so she decided to call her best friend Bernadette instead but remembered that her phone was on the kitchen table.

She then called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help, hello, is anyone there, help," but no one was nearby to hear her voice and quickly realised that she should probably get herself comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Penny spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest when she suddenly heard three knocks at her front door and her name being said three times and realised that it belonged to Sheldon, so she stayed quiet until he gave up and left again, thinking that she wasn't home so he wouldn't find her in such in an embarrassing predicament.

The young blond had now been stuck in the vent in the wall for more than 45 minutes and unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again before suddenly hearing another knock at her front door and a voice say, "Penny, are you in there, it's me, Bernadette, I'm here for our girls night," and realised that it belonged to her best friend.

Penny knew that Bernadette would definitely laugh at her but would also feel sympathy for her and be willing to pull her out as she had previously gotten herself stuck in a tree trunk and a rabbit hole and said, "Please come in Bernadette, it's open."

Bernadette then tried to open up her best friend's apartment door but it just wouldn't budge so she pulled and pulled but her efforts proved to be in vain as she said, "Penny, it's stuck and just won't budge, could you please open it up for me?"

The young woman then remembered that she was supposed to contact the building manager today in order to get her door fixed as it had been extremely stiff recently and had become stuck on a few occasions and said, "Bernadette, I would love to but unfortunately, I'm in an awkward position at the moment, I know you can get it open though, keep pulling and remember to put your back into it."

Her extremely confused best friend wondered what Penny meant by an awkward position then grabbed onto the door handle, placed her right foot against the wall for more leverage and pulled and pulled and pulled with all her strength until finally, the door opened up and she tumbled backwards onto the carpet but quickly got back to her feet.

She then walked into the apartment and burst into laughter when she saw Penny's backside sticking out of the vent in the wall and asked, "Oh my god Penny, are you all right in there, why is your ass sticking out of there, you look absolutely ridiculous, are you stuck again?"

The extremely embarrassed Penny explained the entire situation before saying, said, "Bernadette, I'm completely and utterly stuck in here, could you please pull me out of here and promise to never ever tell anyone about this?"

Bernadette, a slightly less curvaceous glasses wearing young blond who was wearing a short knee red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a short light blue cardigan and denim jacket over the top of it replied, "Of course, I'll happily pull you out of there, I actually pulled Howard out of a vent in our bedroom wall yesterday after he got stuck looking for his comic books, now please brace yourself because this might hurt a bit."

Bernadette then quickly grabbed onto her best friend's hips, leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength, even placing her feet against the wall for more leverage.

The young blond, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts Bernadette, I think I'm being yanked in half, OW," as she was streched to her absolute limit and began pushing again as the epic tug of war with the vent continued until suddenly, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Penny was pulled from the vent in the wall at last, sending the two backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she then suddenly realised that she had actually landed on top of poor Bernadette and began blushing as she helped her best friend back to her feet before hugging her then thanking her for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise today anyway," said her best friend as the two began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before splitting the money and used it to buy dinner, clothes and drinks as they had an absolutely amazing night out together.

The End.

















© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211445-Pennys-Vent-Disaster