*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212332-Salty
by CrossX
Rated: E · Outline · Community · #2212332
What happens when salt loses its saltyness?
Salt is essential to the health of humans. In the ancient days it was a very high commodity. So why did Jesus say if salt loses it saltiness what then is it good for but to be thrown away. I believe this is a snippet of what Jesus was meaning. Christianity and religion have lost there main ingredient. Salt. Salt is used to flavour something and give it great taste. When you think of religion and Christianity do you taste something Good? I know I don't. I see people telling people how they should live and they should act and how they should be. A lot of people have been hurt and abused spiritually because of religion and Christianity. Even though we take the word Christian and proclaim to be like Jesus Christ. Jesus never judged anyone. In fact he said to the people who were going to stone the lady for adultery he who is without sin cast the first stone. Jesus never judged her, he said her sins are forgiven. Religion and Christianity is the pivot of most of our wars. So how do we get salt back? We turn our hearts back to God. The bible teaches us how we should live, but the word of God is the air that we need. We are to be lights like a city on a hill. They cannot be hidden. Jesus never asked for people to follow him he always pointed them towards God. Preachers have distorted the bible and made it the word of God when in fact it is just a book yes it was inspired by the holy spirit and yes it was written by godly men but God speaks to his sons and daughters directly. Do we raise our children with a manual? Do we have a go to a book when we want to say something to them? No it comes freely and naturally and comes from the heart. Same as God he speaks to us from his heart. We were called to have relationship with God, to live in his providence. Do you ever think, everything happens for a reason? Well it does. It is all orchestrated by God. We think we have a plan God has a bigger and better plan. Yes bad things even happen for a reason. That is when we need to trust God and lean not on our own understanding, in all our ways acknowledge him and he will direct our path. We need to stop and listen and take notice of what God is saying. Sometimes he talks through nature, people , visions, books, movies, songs the list is endless, because God is in everything. This is why we need to turn our hearts back towards God and follow his direction because it will only lead to good. For only God knows the plans he has for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, but to give you a hope and a future. So seek him today with all of your heart and you will find him.
© Copyright 2020 CrossX (crossx100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212332-Salty