*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220995-Chelseas-Cave-Catastrophe
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2220995
A young woman unexpectedly finds love after getting herself stuck in a cave!
Twenty-five year old Chelsea Watson was out walking one afternoon when she spotted the perfect place to stop and have her picnic lunch.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful short light brown curly hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

As she was finishing up eating and drinking, the bi-sexual Chelsea, who had recently dumped her long-term boyfriend Chris after finding him in her bed with her now ex-friend Amy began texting her best friend Bernadette when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her purse flew out of her jacket pocket and into a rather small nearby cave.

The young brunette cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the cave and stuck her hands inside it but unfortunately, her purse was just slightly out of her reach.

Chelsea quickly realised that she would have to enter the cave to retrieve her purse and said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but my credit card is in there," then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young woman put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the cave then stuck her head inside it and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely great view of her lower half.

Chelsea quickly found her purse and put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put it in her hair.

She then jokingly wiggled her backside and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad Bernie can't see me like this but she would definitely enjoyed the view," before trying to back of the cave but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young brunette's eyes grew wide as she said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten vanilla cheesecake cake," as she placed her hands against the cave and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Chelsea said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid cave," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the cave for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Oh, it's just no use, I'm officially stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," said the young woman, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a cave and thought about calling Bernadette but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag.

She then called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but unfortunately, no one was around to hear her voice as she decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Chelsea spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just a bit more curvaceous than usual," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind but was extremely disappointed to hear a fox barking.

The young brunette said, "Oh, you're just a fox, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my big butt and leave me alone," as it quickly grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Chelsea began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty fox, it's my favourite one," but still, it continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the fox had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny cupcakes on them for the world to see as the fox went to sleep beside the cave.

Chelsea said, "I can't believe my favourite skirt is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is definitely the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed backside.

"Me and my big month," said the young brunette as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Chelsea had now been stuck for more than an hour and was beginning to think she might be stuck in the cave forever when she suddenly heard a voice say, "Excuse me, I noticed your really cute butt when I was walking passed and wondered if you were stuck and needed some help?"

The young woman explained the entire situation and said, "I would love some help and thank you for your compliment about my butt, my name's Chelsea, what's yours?"

The stranger, an only slightly less curvaceous blond, who was wearing a short pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it replied, "Where are my manners, nice to meet you Chelsea, I'm Lacy,"

The young blond then said, "You poor thing, you've had such a unlucky day but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Chelsea said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Lacy, I changed my mind, please stop pulling on me like that because it hurts," as Lacy suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Lacy said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just simply wouldn't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, it's a real shame this stupid cave won't let go of you because I bet the rest of you is even cuter than your backside."

The young brunette said, "I've actually been feeling sorry for myself lately but your compliments have made me feel better especially considering the fact that my ex-boyfriend said it was getting too big."

The young blond replied, "Well, he's an absolutely idiot and it's absolutely perfect and just my type, in fact, would you like to go out on a date with me sometime soon," as she actually expected to be told no.

Chelsea said, "I would absolutely love to but first I need to get out of here, could you please grab my phone out of my bag and call my best friend Bernie" as Lacy quickly did as she was asked.

Bernadette quickly arrived with the two's close friends Linda and Keira and began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Chelsea's underpants," as the trio burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the cave.

Chelsea explained the entire situation as Lacy introduced herself and said, "I tried to pull her out but she just wouldn't budge, maybe if we all formed a chain behind her and pulled really hard, that might work."

Bernadette said, "That's an absolutely fantastic idea," then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and said, "Don't worry Chelsea, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Linda pulled Bernadette's waist while Keira pulled Linda's legs and Lacy pulled Keira's t-shirt.

"All right ladies, Heave," said Bernie as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," said the poor young brunette, who was streched to her absolute limit as the wolf began pulling at the seat of Lacy's dress as a loud POP then another RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Chelsea was pulled from the cave at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the wolf looked on.

The young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged her friends, hugged and kissed Lacy then hugged the wolf, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out before beginning to blush after realising that she just kissed a stranger.

Lacy said, "It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute, although I don't usually see them until the third date," as she began laughing.

Chelsea then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before the young blond turned around and she began laughing then chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Lacy's underpants."

Lacy felt a sudden breeze and realised that the wolf had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by light blue panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see as she quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole.

Bernie joked, "Aw, your underwear is so cute, Lacy, I definitely think everyone enjoyed seeing them."

Everyone then began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as they went to have something to eat together after all their efforts.

Chelsea and Lacy have been together for more nine months and also joke about the fact that is was a cave that brought them together.



































© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220995-Chelseas-Cave-Catastrophe