*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221352-THE-CHEMISTRY
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2221352
One reaction can change Nigeria
THE CHEMISTRY (one reaction can change Nigeria)
Oh, my dear country, I look at everywhere, I found nothing but only my dear country, I may look rough, taste bitter, noisy in sound, feel unpleasant, in as much I see myself that I belong to my country, I have everything, if you like call me òrò or you change it to magana either, the ancestor of our forefathers are not dead yet. The head of the tail makes the tail never to have the head, but the lack of the head which the tail will make use of, still make the tail never to have the head. I may not have the head and tail but in the existence of my country, I believe I have it all.
Islam promises the righteous the holy Janna and Christianity did same as well by assuring paradise for not only but for the believers, Treasure Island remains the end point for all sailors that sailed it through, I promise a good future for my dear country, it is only an ordinary ingrate that is not even common, that will prefer a loss than to select a constant equilibrating toward a progressive possession. Over the land, above the sea, I seek for comfort ability, I really want to feel myself and claim that I am the best creation on the earth. Hunters can hunt for a hundred years, but the echo of the home wall will always appear as the shadow, whenever the hunter discovers himself.
Unlike the farmer which has only been mandated to work under the light and to feel abnormal, if the farmer wish to act otherwise.
Time has become the separation entity that allows the farmers, and the hunter never to meet in the darkness, it is the same time that show the responsibility of the hunter to decide, if the odd is not among the even.
The time tells the farmer this it’s high time to harvesting, “when” becomes the clause that follows the time, whenever “when” appears time has occurred, I know the black will not assume that it is dark, light will never agree that it causes the disappearance of darkness. My ways may be rough, my thoughts may be negative, my doings may be abnormal, but my sense still let me know that I belong to my country.
Politically not well arranged, educationally not well encouraged, sociologically not well-behaved, technologically not well influenced, literally doomed, scientifically not well assumed.
In any ways my country still remains my country, i can never see a king acting like a common slave if thou should happen, the ancestors would be consulted, God forbids, may the case never arise, we all hope and focus on the expectation of my country, that should not the be a kind of comparison with other used penury countries.
“Taking the foots with steps” is like the substance we feel when the food is close to the mouth, “unity in diversity” suppose be the split in our mouths but all what I find is the dry land, that is very rich in nutrient, but lack of water, which can be equally be explain as the desert, in which only nothing can grow on it, I asked for red wine they showed me the cup of blood, I said I needed salt water urea was only what I found, I tried to look to back, but is like checking oneself on solidify mirror, I found nothing, only, but myself, “the burden of own choice is not felt” so as “the broken friendship may be soldered but it will never be sound,” the “black plum is a sweet as a white,” “bed in the hand worth of two in a bush.” If the arewa, the biafra and the oduduwa fail to realize that, “the workman blame his tools”, they should remember that, “the bad trees does not give good fruit.”
Therefore, “the race is the swift” and “no one is too old to learn” as “it never too late to repent”, “a nimble sixpence is better than a slow shilling,” the faults may comes from our forefathers, but “he who never take chance never get ahead”, it may be “different kettles of fishes”, “the flower can bloom more than once”, many things are to be corrected, many new adjustments must be made, many new names will be given if we can all rise and surrender to my ideology, accept my tenet, appreciate my custom, he who laughs last laugh best, “the leopard can still change its spot.” The new Nigeria is real, and every one must claim to be a partaker
I love Nigeria.
(more articles to be released)
Twitter @OluwaTunmiseJos2
Facebook @oluwa tunmise joseph
© Copyright 2020 OluwaTunmise (tunmise1107 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221352-THE-CHEMISTRY