*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232237-Knock-off-marshmallow-treats-anyone
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #2232237
Not you're regular marshmallow treats!
I have a lot of cereal thanks to a friend bringing by some groceries when I wasn't well. I am sure most of us remember making marshmallow treats with our mom, dad, or cousins, etc growing up. Mixing up all the ingredients and trying to eat most of them along the way. Trying to eat the mix after everything was all mixed up. If you thought you couldn't get away with grabbing some then you hoped there was a little leftover in the bowel at the end. Well, I do and today I decided to make a knock off version with other kinds of cereal. Yes, nothing beats the real thing but these were pretty darn good too. I took about two different kinds of cereal one a knock off of Lucky Charms and the other a knock off of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, smash up the cereal as needed. I put about 2 teaspoons peanut butter, about 1/2 cup marshmallows, and half a packet of cocoa mix, mixed it all together with one stick melted butter. Then I put it in a pan make sure the pan is greased or buttered just a little will do. I spread the mixture all out in the pan and then put it in the freezer for like 1-2 hours and there you have it knock off marshmallow treats. Happy eating all. What kind of treats can you make with your cereal?
© Copyright 2020 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232237-Knock-off-marshmallow-treats-anyone