*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238996-People-are-Not-Wearing-Masks
by Deyson
Rated: E · Article · Writing · #2238996
People are not wearing masks when entering a building.

People Are Not Wearing Masks

We are in a pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus. This virus has already taken many people's lives. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the virus can spread from person to person easily through respiratory droplets. Which are produced by an infected person when they cough, sneeze, breathe, or speaks. It can also spread through close contact with one another, that is why it is important to be six feet from one another even if that person does not have the virus. A barrier over the mouth and the nose can prevent the virus from spreading. Masks are good for this, yet people are not wearing them. Not only can they wear a mask, but they can do other things to stop the spread of the virus.

According to the Minnesota Covid-19 response, due to the surge in COVID-19 cases, Minnesota recently imposed temporary restrictions on social activities due to a spike in COVID-19 cases. These restrictions will last until December 18, 2020. Some businesses closed and others still can offer goods but in a safe manner way. Even with the spike of COVID-19 cases people are still not wearing masks.

I have seen people go into stores and not wearing masks, which is an issue. There are signs on stores and restaurants' doors saying that they need masks before entering. Yet people go in without wearing a mask knowing that they should. What is more upsetting that the employees seem not to care about customers coming in without wearing a mask. Adding to the problem, people bring their kids in the store with no mask either.

As a result, stores and other businesses should not be allowed people in if they are not wearing a mask. This can encourage people to start wearing a mask and prevent the virus from spreading. By stopping the spread of the virus, it can save people's lives. Not only wearing a mask can the virus from spreading but also washing hands and social distancing can help stop the spread of the virus.





© Copyright 2020 Deyson (deyson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238996-People-are-Not-Wearing-Masks