*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239265-What-is-the-Normal
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2239265
I have always thought what is the normal and what is not. These are my thoughts :)
The 'normal'? Is it right or wrong? If normal was a person, who could it be? It could be a number of people, but most people base it on not having any problems and having a lot of money. There is a number of people 'normal'. I will never understand what normal is, but I will never stride to be normal because I live life the way I want, and yes there might be some bumps or even really big ones, but being normal won't fix it because there is no example of a right normal. Just like being beautiful. Everyone is beautiful because there is no right example of being beautiful. When you are honest to yourself and the others around you there is no problem. If someone is being a bully tell them what's right and what you think because you can't be wrong, not at all because that is what you think and who is to tell you that you are wrong for your own opinion or thought. This is just a reminder to love yourself and remember that you are a reason to be loved and you have a reason to fight for whatever you think is right to you.


If you read this thank you, I appreciate you for reading and I hope you think a little bit about the words and take a little by heart because you are loved and thought of. :))
© Copyright 2020 Moody Poems (cadynce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239265-What-is-the-Normal