*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241913-Objective-Transparencies
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2241913
I came up with these two words, put them together, and found them to be interesting.
         The objective (external to the mind, actually existing) transparencies (photograph, inscription, etc. made visible by a light behind it) to a lifework of folklores, bring comfort in time to those memorable moments that we all cherish.

         It's so apparent that we adhere to our past flaws, and from our imperfections, learn to be better. by changing the bad into good, we can show others by example, why we are the way we are, where we came from, and why we act the way we do.

         A coherency of intellect with a person will find the time to reflect on those things that make us wise. Commendable greatness is inspired when you have friends who stick with you when you're up and also when you're down. Lessons can be learned from the strength you've experienced in your life's journies.

         What I would call an emotional black hole is the inability to reason, haunting you as though you were being chased by someone or something, like a beast within you) Guilt is something that would trigger this kind of nervousness. Like a felon on the run with no place to hide, is the feeling you get inside yourself. This is when we need to come up with a defense mechanism that takes away our guilt, freeing
us from the horrible monsters that eat away at us continually.

         To relieve our guilt, we need to unburden ourselves. Once this is done, the hauntings that have crippled you up for years is released, and then freedom begins to develop. Think how much joy you'd feel when you begin to express happiness in your new life. Wouldn't this be a wonderful way to live?


Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Friday, January 15, 2021



© Copyright 2021 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241913-Objective-Transparencies