*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245238-Chapter-One-Energy
Rated: E · Chapter · Spiritual · #2245238
The first chapter from the book - Coming Out of the Illusion: Realizing the real you.
ADJUSTING ENERGY

The true nature of everybody and everything in the universe/multiverse, and things we can't even see, is "Energy!" All of us have our own unique energy signature. By that I mean your personal energy vibrating at a different frequency than other people and things.

Through my searching, I have found and realized that everything is alive and has consciousness, from people to animals, nature, and things that wouldn't even be considered to be alive like rocks, machines, or structures. Since all things are giving off energy and vibration, sometimes the field of energy can get distorted. Talking about us as humans, this is where negative energy and influences come into play.

There is a lot we could talk about in terms of energy, but we want to focus on what is causing us to have low/negative energy or low vibration. Ultimately, the goal for each person is to have a high vibration that is in line with full consciousness and beyond. In some way, shape, or form, energy revolves around everything we do and will become. It is the foundational underpinning for our whole existence!

FEAR AND LIES

One of the biggest challenges that affect our energy in a major way, as you know, is "Fear!" This very bad negative energy has been one of the main culprits and illusions keeping us in a low vibrational state forever.

So, why have we (The populace) been living in fear for so long? People live in fear because they don't have the truth and knowledge to understand and deal with life properly. Hence the saying: "People hate what they fear and fear what they don't understand!"

We have all been lied to in countless ways, generation after generation. If this wasn't the case, there wouldn't be any fear at all! There wouldn't be any fear because instead of lies we would have the truth and real teachings based on honesty, respect, and love.

We want/need loving light energy in every way, not fear and negative/dark energy. Whenever the focus is primarily on fear, doubt, and worry, this means there is a major lack of truth and love!

You will be happy to know that there isn't any such thing as fear, only created delusions that have been perpetuated. Most (a high percentile) of what people think are facts or, you could say, what people have fears about, are just someone else's opinion (Delusion) and or lies that they, themselves have been told. This chain of lies has continued throughout time for the purpose of control and manipulation of the masses.

Now you can see how the fear monster got created. This spreads around like wildfire and as the saying goes, FEAR is: "False Evidence Appearing Real!" The evidence is fake or false, and man's opinion/adopted belief is appearing real because of endless brainwashing since the beginning of human civilization for the purpose of maintaining power and control over people. Remember, fear won't be present when truth and love are around!

BLOCKING THE ENERGY FLOW

When all of this keeps spinning out of control, it doesn't take long to bring out or about the energy blocks that we have and experience. If you and I are thinking and saying to ourselves I need more money, I want better health, or I want a better relationship and love in my life, we are actually saying that we want more and better free-flowing energy! These fear-based ideas become thought-forms and over time become deeply held beliefs.

Negative thought-forms like fear, greed, and resentment, give us a low vibration and keep us down in a blocked state! We then become angry and we make things worse by hating life and blaming others.

Hate is another energy blocker! If somebody is intensely disliking another person, whatever the reason, it is obvious that the light energy is blocked. If this isn't relieved, it could lead to a negative action like violence or even murder!

Another huge form of energetic blocking is mysticism! This happens when we "give our power/energy away" to external or outside sources because we have been deceived into thinking that they can help, guide or direct us in some way.

It doesn't matter if it's governments, religions, corporations, or other people. As you have probably figured out and can see, this type of buying into lies and misconception has put the whole planet in a bad way and the continuation of life itself is at risk.

Our personal negative energy blocks us, and if that is combined with negative energy from everybody else, it will block the whole planet from progressing. This is why it has been said that we live in a frequency-sick world or an anti-civilization.

"Positive change for progressing forward with growth for us and the planet begins with loving energy!"

The good news is that the heavy and dense/negative third dimension we have been a part of and living in for so long now is at a close. Everything that is going on in the world right now, you could say, is growing pains and remnant on our way to higher loving energies and dimensions!

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

What I am alluding to here is the Golden Age/Age of Aquarius and New Earth that you have been hearing about. This energetic shift of the (Old) ages and timelines will put us in a whole new realm where fear and negativity are non-existent.

As we are leaving illusions behind and heading into the new age, we want to focus on getting rid of negative baggage and raise our vibrations as much as possible. We will accomplish this by getting the positive (Ball) vibration bigger than the negative (Ball) vibration! Our ball of energy is like a meter and for the longest time now it has been reading in the negative, the time has come to rise to a higher/positive level for further advancement. This is already happening, so you can trust that we're on the right track!

WHEN WE ARE READY

You have probably heard the saying: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!" What does this mean exactly? When we put our energy or vibration out into the universe for what we want or desire the universe starts working with the trillions of variables to bring it to us.

We are all connected and like attracts like, so when you are ready (The Student), the teacher will appear as a person to talk to, a book to read, audio to listen to, or a video to watch.

There is endless variation in the form and manner in which the teacher shows up. It can be anything that you need at that moment to put you on the right path to getting what you are looking for, need, want, or desire.

We have access to all kinds of people, websites, stores, books...etc. In this book, I am trying to inform you about the best resources I have found, used, and studied. Within this book, you will see that a lot of ideas and topics are interwoven and go along together hands in hands - such as energy and the next topics we will be talking about.

Talking about energy, we are covering the very basics here. I am trying to establish a root base to start from and then you can just keep going into your own explorations. Throughout the book, we will be exploring how energy relates to our lives, and how to utilize it in a positive fashion for the highest good of ourselves and others.

WHAT CAN I DO FOR BETTER ENERGY?

For starters: The best thing we can do as energy/light beings to increase our vibration in a positive manner is to simply be more loving! We can also raise our energy through a bunch of little things, such as: Laughing a lot, watching movies/comedy shows, exercising, or going for walks in nature. Giving is always good, to your favorite charities or helping others in general. Playing with your pets or kids, and of course, romantic love is always good.

I have learned that taking steps to create anything you long for is a huge help, such as music or art. For example, while learning to play the drums, I am finding that the rhythmic beat of drumming is very therapeutic and helps me find my center.

So, playing an instrument or creating music and art can be a big help in raising one's vibrational level, among other creative outlets. Recreational activities, sports and just making time to have fun and enjoy yourself/life with others is also very important.

WHO CAN I LISTEN TO?

www.loveorabove.com This site has a lot of information on energy blocks and ways to clear them with good knowledge about raising one's vibration.

WHAT BOOKS CAN I READ?

Here are a few good books to read:

See You at the Top (Zig Zigler, 2005). This book teaches about getting rid of negative thinking in order to move forward and have upward growth.

The Source Field Investigation (David Wilcock, 2012) is full of information about the new science of energy and how it affects everything in the universe.

Ask and it is Given (Esther & Jerry Hicks, The Teachings of Abraham, 2003) has very good information on how to raise your vibration through different and positive techniques.



© Copyright 2021 Christopher Link (linkchris21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245238-Chapter-One-Energy