*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248972-Cyfrin-the-Mystical
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #2248972
Daily Flash Fiction 4/23/21 W/C 300


Cyfrin the Mystical


Mary and Sam sat in the dim auditorium.

“Do you think he’ll know we’re here?” Mary whispered to Sam.

Sam smiled. “Well, now he wouldn’t be a good psychic if he didn’t. Let’s see how long it takes for him to find us.”

The music faded, the emcee took the stage.

“Welcome to the first performance of the renowned psychic Cyfrin the Mystical. Let’s give him a great big hello!”

Applause filled the auditorium, all craned their necks to get a better look. Cyfrin the Mystical entered, dressed in a red coat. He raised his hands, all applause stopped. The emcee exchanged a few words with Cyfrin the Mystical, then hurriedly moved offstage.

“I know what you’re thinking,” said Cyfrin. A modest amount of laughter greeted him.

“No, folks, I KNOW what you are thinking. I am Cyfrin the Mystical.” Louder laughter and applause brought a smile to his face.

“Now that’s better. No one’s safe. In fact, I can tell you that in the audience there is someone very famous.”

The audience turned to look for that famous person, murmurs rose to the psychic.

“Will Mark Jones come up?”

A big commotion now took over the crowd. Mark Jones was a local TV celebrity. He rose with a big smile, worked his way to stand next to the other celebrity of the evening.

“Now Mr. Jones, I want to let you know I’m aware of all that you’ve done.”

Jones lost his smile. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“Would Sam and Mary come up here?” Cyfrin asked the audience.

“He found us.” They went to the stage.

“Tell everyone what you know about Mark.”

“We know where the body is,” said Sam.

“How about that folks!” Cyfrin the Mystical held up Sam’s arm in triumph.

W/C 300










© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248972-Cyfrin-the-Mystical