*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249090-Darkened-Always
Rated: E · Poetry · Arts · #2249090
The result of the attraction and separation of two friends is a turn of fate by rejection.
It came upon the darkness of the music so suddenly in his expectation to call it a show.
In the new year in an afternoon with a smile to capture it came clear from a beautiful picture and he was however delighted to make a friend. Also, at ease to go with a steadfast rhythm of a song.
As he dwelled upon her from across the green grass and from the ground up as she stood like a friendly flower in the light of shade.

So then he went to cross the street to meet her. Then he went into the sunlight. And that he was still in the light with the music that was in the same place which is in the middle of a quiet breeze. It was rare occasion as they shared a glass of wine in the midst of grey.

It was a beautiful grey day with a heavy rain cloud in the city. And of an orchestra that fell to the ground it was with a little more pain in a song as he was right there beside her with a smile. And from time to time like that of the love stricken heart suddenly so in such a dark soul.

She got annoyed and went far away. In his existing pain he proceeded to write and then pray for his friend to return as he realized about why it is so special after it was such a fine blessing to have her as a friend. And at his blue journey was so fulfilled and his intentions were far better than the rest beyond blessed with a touch of the blues. While in his creative arts and in his persistence that with the persistence of music and a collection of colors as he created it in the studio of his passion.

So she took his talents and colored them black and blue and sent them to Morioka.
She had the smile without a gratitude of his presence as she desired to go outside the door of her self-centered soul. And to his fine words of a poetic picture and music of his song that was in the spirit of the church choir and in a color of a poem rightfully so. And that was the same song that a friend should know.

Once and for all slowly he cried in his darkness. As in on an occasion in the midst of tomorrow so as love and confusion captures the light as he considers to continue on with more music that she should know.

And now to her fine garden that she paints a rainbow glow there is always tomorrow.
How abundant that he had been alone and he sleeps in his darkened show.
© Copyright 2021 Vistadream (vistadream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249090-Darkened-Always