13 words that's not always like you remember them being.
|1) It's spelled Cheez-It not Cheez-Itz.
2) There's no hyphen in between "Kit" and "Kat" in the candy bar.
3) The spelling is Jif, Not Jiffy.
4) It's spelled Looney Tunes, Not Toons.
5) The lovable cartoon bear family actually spelled their last name with an "a": The Berenstain Bears.
6) It's spelled Smokey Bear not Smokey the Bear.
7) It's spelled Febreze, not Febreeze.
8) It's spelled Oscar Mayer not Oscar Meyer.
9) It's spelled Skechers, not Sketchers.
10) The breakfast cereal is spelled Froot Loops not Fruit Loops.
11) If you are spelling Double Stuf Oreos, there isn't a second "f" in Stuf.
12) The Flintstones Has Two Ts.
13) Cruella's last name is spelled DeVille not DeVil.
Click on picture to collect