*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259751-Debunking-Christianity-Part-1
by Riley
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Educational · #2259751
NOTES: The verses within this artcicle are extracted from the NIV bible from bible.com.
Christianity plays a large role in today’s society, but is quickly fading. More and more people are realizing that Christianity may not be the best religion, or even truthful in any way.
In Genesis, Verse 1, it states, “In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth.” This can not be true because Christianity was created 2.1 billion years ago; and the world, according to sciencedirect.com, was created 4.55 billion years ago, meaning that the earth is older than Christianity. This means, logically speaking, that the very first verse in the Bible is not true.
In Genesis, chapter 1, verse 3, it states, “ And God says, ‘Let there be light’ and there was light.” This is simply not possible. Words are powerful, but cannot make particles of fire and rock come from nothing, especially moments after an entity speaks. Nobody knows exactly where the sun came from, but there is evidence that the Solar Nebula’s gas, clouds, and dust exploded and formed into the sun, along with other planets.
In Genesis, Chapter 1, verses 6 through 8, it states, “ And God said, ‘ Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.’ So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning- the second day.” This verse has no foundation in the real world. The Bible was written before anyone had ever thought about going to space, meaning God would have no way to support his claim of what’s “above the vault.” When our species finally went to space for the first time in 1961, there was nothing but stars, rocks, void, and planets. No evidence of heaven has ever been discovered in the mass amount of space we have explored.
© Copyright 2021 Riley (relliott05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259751-Debunking-Christianity-Part-1