*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267242-The-Tea-Giver-Project
Rated: E · Outline · Community · #2267242
Founded on June 17th of 2019 with a mission of bringing tea to everyone.
The Beatles quickly became my favorite band in November of 2009. My entire world revolves around The Beatles music and cups of tea. The music that’s a stepping stone for the work that I do on a daily basis.

On June 17th of 2019, The Beatles music played a role in my tea giving journey. The middle of the night in June of 2019 changed my world and that night quickly became the driving force within my life. I was going through rough patches and tea was always the answer to my life. The power of tea is the power of changing the world for the better. The main spark for The Tea Giver Project was The Beatles album ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.’ As for the song it was a combination of the entire album and my life events that sparked my tea giving journey..

Everyone deserves access to a cup of tea and a bit of healing. My favorite blend of tea is Chamomile which always soothes. Sometimes I’ll add honey to my tea and other times I’ll drink my tea with nothing added. The tea I drink is mainly placed in my Paul McCartney mug that I got in 2016 when I saw Paul in concert. During my tea time I am either listening to music, reading a book, or working on my project.

Over 20,000 boxes and bags of tea have been given thus far and my mission is to continuously heal the world through tea. A cup of tea is a safe haven and a place to feel warmth. You are not alone when you have a cup of tea in your hand. Always remember that when you drink tea someone else is drinking tea at the very same time as you. Never forget to spread peace in love just like The Beatles. Within every box of tea I give you can feel the healing and be reminded of the power within The Beatles songs. I’m grateful to be here today continuously gifting tea worldwide. May you be healed through tea in ways that healed me.
© Copyright 2022 The Tea Giver Project (teaproject at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267242-The-Tea-Giver-Project