*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283545-A-future-friendship-experience-Pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Idk
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2283545
Mikeighla seems to have a strange experience with her friends
Chapter 1: An introduction

Welcome to Mikeighla's experience at the age of 18. Here she finds a strange device, has sex with his boyfriend and discover something no-one could have ever discovered. The story begins on one normal day (because thats how every story begins) after finishing a totally normal high school day.

"Mikeighla is the love of my heart," Miguel starts the scene as he starts a conversation with Dan.
"Well go tell her then," Daniel responds like he is the expert of relationships
"Its hard, I dont want to make it awkward"
"I know Mikeighla, I'm sure she likes you too."
"You sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Out of all the odds how could she possibly like me? im just a silly boy who makes things embarrassing especially towards Mikeighla"
"Trust me, you'll get her." Daniel grabs his coat and leaves the classroom.
Mikeighla is seen putting on her earphones and begins to play music. She dances along to the music which catches Miguel's attention but then disappears out of sight in the crowd before he could have a chance to speak to her.

*The scene changes to a dark alleyway in which Mikeighla enters*

Mikeighla strolls through the alleyway like nothing were to ever happen, but if you get the foreshadowing right, you know that dark alleyways mean bad things.
"Hey." A man speaks out of nowhere, then begins to speak like an advertisement. "Do you want to get bigger breasts, larger ass, and a sexier body than you could ever witness?" Mikeighla assumes it was an ad from her phone, then replies to herself with "yes!"
BOOM

Chapter 2: Test Subject?

Mikeighla gains consciousness and wakes up in a completely white room, not realising she became part of an illegal experiment for a group of scientists in which they call themselves the "Scientits", which in my opinion sounds so out-of-order. Mikeighla stands up and tries to recognise the environment around her, covering her eyes from the brightness in this room, before noticing a strange remote control in the room. She crawls towards it and grabs it, making a thorough inspection of this remote control, a device which had 5 titles, Height, growth spurt reaction, breasts, dirty-mindedness and lastly attraction rate, as well as an up and down button, with numbers and letters attached too. She was hesitant at first, but the scientists actually had another remote control connected to the same person to basically control her. They first tested the "dirty-mindedness" button and increased it from 1 to 3.
"What if i try it on my height?" Mikeighla queried at first but then decided to have a go. She pressed the "up arrow" 3 times which changed the setting from 5'0 to 5'4. Nothing happened... not one thing. Mikeighla threw the remote on the floor in anger and began to search the rest of the room. Little did she know, that random buttons were triggered upon being thrown, the height changing from 5'4 to 5'7, dirty mindedness from 3 to 6 and growth spurt reaction from 0.1/m to 2/m.
"This must be a prank!" Mikeighla cried out in frustration as she began to think this was just one of her many strange dreams. She then felt a slight pain around her whole body, emitting Goosebumps out of her skin as well as feeling a slight chill inside. It was only then everything happened at once. Mikeighla grew from 5'1 (she grew unnoticeably earlier) to 5'3 within a minute, but she never realised that because there was nothing in the room to compare her size to. What she did notice was a strange sense of warmth within the breasts, realizing it grew from a flat B cup size to a C cup size tits.
"It seems to be working in a different way" as she thought she pressed the height size, NOT breast size.
The scientists had actually expected this to happen and so did further tests, increasing the growth spurt reaction to 3/m.
Mikeighla felt the strange feeling again, this time 1.5x worse.
"Wow this remote really does the boob job." She picked up the remote and realised that all the settings had been changed, confused.
At this moment her dirty mindedness really began to pick up, attempting her own self to spam the buttons uncontrollably. Now she could really notice the growth, herself reaching 5'6 in that ten seconds, C cup to DD cups, with no plans to stop this.
Mikeighla really thought this would be her future, but before she had time to think, the scientists pressed the EMERGENCY STOP button which knocked her unconscious again and send her back to normal immediately.

Chapter 3: Back to school

Mikeighla woke up in her own bed, only realizing that it was a dream before being re-convinced that it wasnt after she saw what look like a familiar object in the dream: a remote control. Mikeighla panicked and hid it in her bag before it could even be seen. After changing she rushed downstairs to eat her breakfast.
"Went to party, didn't ya?" Her mum spoke in a quiet but angry voice.
"I don't know what happened, I had this strange dream and cant even remember what happened yesterday."
"You got drunk. I know it." The mum folded her arms and began to reveal her true madness.
"Got no time mum" Mikeighla ate her breakfast and ran out the door, sprinting like a cheetah to school before the bell could ring.
Mikeighla had arrived at school just as the bell went.
She began experiencing the same pains in her dream but thought it was from all the rushing and running. "Mika" then proceeded to sit down on her seat, the pain only become more intense and intense.
"Sir, I think i need to go to medical, my stomach hurts."
"You just arrived! Just see if you can survive first period otherwise ask again."
Mikeighla ended up enduring that painful hour of torture. It felt so strange in such a relatable way because it felt like the same experience from her dream. In second period she took a seat only to struggle to fit in her seat a bit but then modifying it to make her comfortable. Her breasts felt warm, her body was chill, it was like repetition, just different from that. By the end of the lesson she could barely fit properly in her seat, and the noisy adjustments had grabbed everyone's attention, yet they didnt realise anything about her strange. It only really became clear when she came to speak to her friend, a faithful one called Atta.
"Woah you seem taller compared to yesterday!"
"Am I- (realises) oh yeah.."
The situation was, Mikeighla was originally 5'0, whilst Atta was 5'2. Mikeighla had now become 5'4 and I can explain the backstory right now.
You see, when Mikeighla put the remote control in the bag and ran around with it, the remote control buttons were being pushed all over the place, which luckily because you also have "down" arrows it didn't trigger growth too much, or did it?
After 3rd period, Mikeighla ran straight to the bathroom to check on herself. She grew to 5'6 and it seemed she didnt know how to stop it. Because of all the running and accidentally falling on her bag, it triggered the growth so much more that it seems she wouldn't survive this so well. Mikeighla could feel the tingling and warm breasts, which by now had become DD cups within 3 hours. Not knowing what to do, she hurried straight to a classroom which she assumed wouldn't be used until 5th period. Miguel had noticed her going to that classroom and carefully entered it.
"My gosh, you're huge!"
Mikeighla at this point was 5'7, DD cups, 5/m growth spurt rate, level 4 dirty-mindedness and level 4 attractiveness. The attractiveness caused Miguel to stare at her for so long it became uncomfortable for her. All of a sudden, she had a huge growth spurt, hitting 6'0 and E cup breasts. Mikeighla moaned uncontrollably yet it wasn't loud enough for the neighbouring classrooms to hear. The attractiveness just made Miguel more dirty-minded than ever, and with Mikeighla also having an increased dirty-mindedness rate, it was for sure gonna turn things bad.
"girl it seems your shirt is ripping."
It seemed to be. He large E cups- actually F cups by now were ripping apart the buttons of her shirt. Mikeighla couldn't survive the rest of school so she thought of an escape.
"follow me." She grabbed Miguel and they escaped via the fire exit door and ran off into the bushes, Mikeighla easily jumping the fence only for her buttons to fully rip apart and reveal a stretched grey bra.
"lets go to my house," snapped Miguel as he thought of a perfect escape route into his small house
Mikeighla followed as they both ran, her tits bouncing and attracting- actually distracting not only Miguel, but the passer-by's in the forest.
Before they knew it, they had arrived into Miguel's house. It was a fairly small bungalow designed for 2 people. Miguel quickly unlocked the front door and they both rushed in.

Chapter 4: Sex

In all that rushing, there was a secret button on the side of this remote. Why didn't Mikeighla notice it in her "dream"? who knows.
The secret button was actually a "MODE" setting which is normally set to either slow, but by the time they had reached Miguel's house it had been set to "Height Swap"

Mikeighla and Miguel sat on the bed, wondering what to do.
"Lets have... sex?" questioned Mikeighla
Miguel was really surprised, thought for a moment only to turn around and see Mikeighla taking off her clothes, snapping some of them in the process. She then sat on the bed for Miguel to make a decision.
and then...
She felt something, like a dick in her vagina, which turned out to be true. Miguel had decided to do it and pleased Mikeighla very much. After 20 minutes Mikeighla could be heard letting our a loud moan.
"Aww this is so nice..."
Miguel then heard a strange sound 5 minutes later. Staring at Mikeighla, it seems she was now squirting milk out of her breasts.
"Mikeighla, you're lactating?!"
" (moaning) can you help relieve my tits?"
Miguel then took out his dick and began to do exactly what Mikeighla asked. He began sucking on both breasts, feeling the lovely warm breastmilk flow through his mouth and later, his body.
"mmmmm"
Miguel loved it, but started to notice that Mikeighla felt bigger, much larger than before; then decided to stop sucking and try and notice the size difference. He jumped out of the bed, only to realise he was smaller than his shelf that sits at 5'0. Miguel was originally 5'2, but then shrank to 4'10, whilst Mikeighla grew from 5'7 to 5'11.
"Can I suck your dick?"
Miguel nodded as he still wondered why he was so small. Mikeighla opened her mouth and then felt a dick being inserted into the mouth, her bra now snapping as it failed to hold these ginormous breasts. She sucked on it for 20 more minutes and they repeated the sex process a few times until 2 hours had passed.
"Alright I think this is enough." Miguel said as he was so tired now. He jumped off the bed only to realise he was WAY smaller.
"Oh my gosh what happened to me? What happened to you?!"
Mikeighla was now 6'6 whilst Miguel was now 4'1, her breasts now G cups and only encouraging Miguel to just do more sexual activity.
They continued the process for 30 more minutes, only for Mikeighla to really notice her size
"Is the bed shrinking?" She asked while letting out a moan.
"No. You're growing!"
"By how much?" Mikeighla then stood up, only for her to see that she was bigger than the door. All of a sudden, she could feel the tingling around her body and even warmer breasts, which by now felt hotter than standard human temperature. A growth spurt now occurred, her just moaning in pleasure as she attempted to stay upright with all the growing. She was now 7'0, her breasts exceeding G cups whilst squirting out large amounts of milk on the bed.
"You're wetting me!" Miguel responded, only for Mikeighla to point to her boobs and gesture a sucking motion. Miguel did what she commanded, sucking on those tits for 15 minutes before she grabbed him and squeezed him between her colossal tits, something pleasurable for both of them. Mikeighla stood up, keeping Miguel between her boobs and then running about the dining room, bouncing her tits about so much that Miguel almost suffocated within those few minutes. Mikeighla then laid on the bed only for her to realise she was now 7'5 whilst Miguel somehow shrunk to nearly 2 feet in height.
"Can you please look into my clit?" Mikeighla politely asked. Miguel shook his head only to change his mind after looking at a rather angry girl.
Miguel walked down her tummy, slightly tickling her, then looked into her giant clit. He hesitated but then Mikeighla attempted to push him into her vagina, taking a few minutes before he could finally fit, only to witness a near-death experience due to lack of oxygen. He continued to remain in that clit, really noticing how the area was getting larger and larger by the minute. an hour later, Miguel saw how his body could just fit in her vagina. Panicked, he exclaimed:
"Can i get out of here?"
There was no answer.
"Hello?"
Still no answer.

Mikeighla had fallen asleep, leaving Miguel to make an escape only to tickle Mikeighla in the process and cause her to poke Miguel back into her vagina. It only really left Miguel to just spend the night in a giant vagina.

Chapter 5: More swapping?

Mikeighla finally woke up. she stood up only to feel the bed being really soft, then figuring out she wasn't on the bed.
"Where am I?"
Mikeighla looked around, rubbing her eyes as she could only see a large pink tunnel and two "doors." Immediately she noticed something.
"Where are my tits?" Looking down, she notices she has a dick
"OH GOSH I HAVE A DICK" she screamed in panic.
It took five minutes before Mikeighla realised the situation. They had both swapped bodies as well as size.
Mikeighla saw a light coming out of one of the doors, which really was a clit. She attempted to squeeze her way out, only for a giant finger to push her back inside. Whilst doing this a few times, it really tickled Miguel and so he woke up.
"Where am I..?" He said to himself as he stood up to inspect the situation, only to fall to the floor from being unable to handle the exceeding weight on his chests. He looked,
"Oh my gosh I have boobs!" Miguel was surprised and pleased at the same time, as this was going to be a fun experience for him.
Overnight it seemed Mikeighla may have pushed her bag and changing the mode from "Size swap" to "Body Swap" and therefore creating this situation. Miguel jumped around the bedroom, jiggling those giant J cup tits, before noticing some strange clothes on his desk.
"Must be Mikeighla's clothes" Miguel attempted to put on as it struggled to make a fit.
Mikeighla now couldn't see anything as he put his pants on. Miguel then went to have his breakfast, which was really just a feast as he consumed all the edible snacks. Miguel jumped all over the place, admiring the tits that were once Mikeighla's, feeling a funny sensation in the vagina but thought nothing of it.
Mikeighla was still shrinking while Miguel only continued to grow. She was now 10 inches tall as Miguel was now 9 feet, surpassing the height of the bedroom meaning he has to crawl around. Mikeighla attempted to get out of her own pussy, this time making a successful attempt, only to be greeted with more wobbling about inside the panties. She endured though, carefully climbing her way up once Miguel had taken a seat. Miguel could feel a tickle and whilst trying to scratch himself, almost killed Mikeighla in the process. She was now nearing the colossal tits section, just trying to squeeze her way through those tits, she mildly burnt herself as those tits were really warm, actually quite hot.
Just then, she could hear the sound of squirming, which turned out to be those boobs lactating once again. Miguel squeeze those tits, almost suffocating Mikeighla as she was still between his boobs. Miguel then took of his clothes to further lactate, only to notice Mikeighla stuck in-between.
"Oh there you are Mikeighla!" Miguel spoke as he didnt understand what was going on.
"We seemed to have a body swap."
"Yeah, and its brilliant!"
Miguel looked at his tits flowing milk and pointed to Mikeighla, her already knowing what to do.
Mikeighla began sucking just one breast, her whole body heating up into a pale red colour as the milk was so warm and addictive. Mikeighla kept sucking on what were once her own tits for an hour whilst Miguel kept moaning in pleasure.
"So this is what it's like to be a girl, huh?"
"I suppose so, but you're lucky you're getting this experience."
"So are you!"
After an hour of strange sex, Mikeighla and Miguel felt a disturbing chill through their body, Mikeighla not noticing it very much as she was still sucking on Miguel's boobs. Before they knew it, both of them were moaning so loudly that a neighbour could hear them, but ignored.
Miguel was now stretching further and further, Mikeighla feeling herself shrink even further. He seemed to have kicked the bag during this phase, setting the buttons once again, with the MODE button being set to "Giantess".
"I seem to be 10 feet now-"
"And I seem to be 4 inches tall" Miguel not even hearing Mikeighla because her voice was so quiet. Miguel then took a nap whilst Mikeighla trapped herself in the pussy.

Chapter 6: Body Growth

Mikeighla woke up to her whole body feeling extremely hot.
"Ow this really hurts" her loud voice awakening Miguel in the process.
Mikeighla then realised how she was so huge, only to let out a loud moan as her body began stretching, her tits now only growing as fast as the rest of the body was.
Mikeighla was reaching 15 feet, crawling on the floor just to not break anything, before reaching 20 feet and breaking apart the ceiling.
Miguel was stuck in her pussy, still remaining the same size as before. The vagina once felt like an MRI scan, to a tunnel and now an entire school hall.
The Remote had now been crushed, entirely broken yet the button were still activated and doing what it should be doing.
Now you might be thinking, she's just gonna grow forever, right? well...
The MODE had instead changed from Giantess Growth to "Breast Expansion".

Mikeighla woke up to some warm breasts.
"Ow this really hurts" her loud voice awakening Miguel in the process.
It seemed that the Giantess Growth seen had been completely reversed like it never happened.
Miguel woke up, struggling to fit in the vagina and physically hurting Mikeighla in the process.
"OW..." Mikeighla screamed as she unplugged Miguel.
"I'm... growing?!" Miguel replied in excitement as he was relieved to have returned to his normal body size, so did Mikeighla, even with her breasts. "You're smaller than me like before." Miguel laughed in a happy/evil way, like he was making fun of her.
"Stop that-" At that moment Mikeighla let out a huge moan, covering her mouth in embarrassment as she was back to the old her, who wasn't dirty minded anymore. she then put her hands around her boobs (she was in clothes), Miguel acting surprised as he didnt expect for Mikeighla to do that. It seems like some memories of earlier were just deleted from their memory, but it should reconfigure itself soon enough.
Mikeighla let out more moans for the next 5 minutes, Miguel trying to both comfort her and make fun as he could make up his mind.
After 5 more minutes, Mikeighla let out a long and loud "OW" as her breasts had just grown.
Mikeighla Let go of her B cup tits only to feel it had gone one size up. Mikeighla act dazzled for a moment, Miguel not realising the growth as it still looked exactly the same. Mikeighla then felt her blood rushing faster and faster, except instead of pumping around the heart, it was now pumping around the breasts (maybe thats what you call a breast beat). Clenching onto her boobs in dramatic pain, she now really felt the true pain that could not be un-avoided. Her breasts emitted a stretching sound, grabbing Miguel's attention as he was looking through the drawers for painkillers.
Her tits grew from C cups... to CC cups... then D cups within the span of 10 seconds.
"Oh shoot your tits are expanding," Miguel replied in shock as he only seen these situations in stories or websites.
At that moment Miguel found the painkillers, taking a pill out of the packet and handing her a glass of water and the pill. Mikeighla proceeded to consume it, thinking that this would solve the situation.
Mikeighla didnt feel any pain for 10 minutes, lying on the bed as she wondered what was going on.
Just then, Mikeighla felt a really hot sensation rush through her body, the hottest happening within her boobs. Miguel knew it was about to happen, tried to comfort her multiple times, before Mikeighla fell flat on the bed again, crying, just as her tits expanded once more.
In the spawn of a minute, her breasts grew form D cups... to DD cups... to E cups. Mikeighla thought the situation was over, letting out a "phew" only for her to realise that the process was about to repeat. 2 minutes later, her breasts were now F cups, taking off her shirt as her bra just couldn't hold these no longer. The bra had then snapped, or rather, exploded, revealing some sexy tits, lactating: Miguel left to stare at them more and more.
*Both speech lines said at the same time*
"Could I suck your tits?"
"Could you suck my tits?"
This whole scene snapped their dirty brain back once again, Miguel then goes to suck her tits, his entire body already flowing with warm breastmilk. Mikeighla moaned again as she cried, her breasts expanding once again to G cups, leading to some heavier tits yet even tastier breastmilk.
"Mikeighla, these are so delicious!" Miguel kept sucking on her tits, ignoring the fact that Mikeighla could handle this. Mikeighla knew that sucking on tits would relieve her pain, so she grabbed her left breast and began sucking on it, craving the delicious breastmilk that could've been in her original self.
To avoid Mikeighla being unable to walk with these ginormous boobs, the BREAST EXPANSION mode also allowed Mikeighla to grow just a bit and gain muscle strength.
She had been sucking for the past hour, her tits slow grew to H cups. Mikeighla pushed Miguel away from her slightly and stood up, only to realise she had growth an entire foot, to 6'1.
"This is my dream!" Mikeighla cheered as she never felt so happy in her own life. After some more sexual activity they both fell asleep, at last the tinier one not having to sleep in a warm pussy.

Thanks so much for reading this! Part 2 will come out very soon.
© Copyright 2022 Idk (migsithepigsi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283545-A-future-friendship-experience-Pt1