*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/573584-UnOfficial-Christian-Newsletter-111902
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Religious · #573584
The November 19th edition of the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter
Note: We are trying this again! Did not go through the first time! Go figure! Cat:)


The UnOfficial Christian Newsletter!



Co-Editors:


Wes Roach, Cat Saxon



And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24



TABLE OF CONTENTS:


1. About this Newsletter
2. Letter from the Editor and Bible Study Combo!
3. Editor's Picks
4. Prayer requests!!!!! We are Praying People!!! Amen!



Announcement!


Today is a “Challenge Day!” I challenge each and everyone of you, to do exactly as it says in the last paragraphs under Notes: I did! It is sheep that beget sheep! Today you may just make a difference in someone’s life by sharing this. Or uplift someone, and encourage them to do the same. The geometric down line will eventually get to the ones God wants to see this email/article. We are all ambassadors of Christ! That is an active, not a passive statement. Co-laborers of the Gospel. Time is growing short for this world. There are people you love who are not born again. God loves the lost! So do we! Reach out and touch someone in love and truth today! It may just save their life by your love and God’s. Love is the greatest of all gifts, Jesus gave it all so that we might have eternal life. He loved us so much, that He stretched out His arms,… and died for us.


About this Newsletter & Bible Study


We are here to serve God, and serve our Community of Believers. Each of us desire to be instruments of God’s handiwork. We each have something that God has put on our hearts to teach, and preach the Good News of The Gospel! Always lifting Him up. Expect from Him to meet your needs! With His anointing, we pray the Holy Spirit has His way in our lives. He has placed this in my heart to say, that here in this newsletter, there will be no watering down of the Word, or teaching a social gospel. I care nothing for political correctness! I care about scriptural correctness!


Letter from the Editor


Below is an email of worth, that I have included in this newsletter. I received this from my Pastor’s wife Madeline! It is meant to be shared and passed on. It is also the topic of today’s discussion.


“ God's Great Grace”


I wonder how many people will delete this without reading it because of the title? Per Christina


There once was a man named George Thomas, pastor in a small New England town. One Easter Sunday morning he came to the Church carrying a rusty, bent-up old bird cage, and set it by the pulpit. Eyebrows were raised and, as if in response, Pastor Thomas began to speak...

"I was walking through town yesterday when I saw a young boy coming toward me swinging this bird cage. On the bottom of the cage were three little wild birds, shivering with cold and fright. I stopped the lad and asked, "What you got there, son?"

"Just some old birds," came the reply. "What are you gonna do with them?" I asked.

"Take 'em home and have fun with 'em," he answered. "I'm gonna tease 'em and pull out their feathers to make 'em fight. I'm gonna have a real good time."

"But you'll get tired of those birds sooner or later. What will you do?"

"Oh, I got some cats," said the little boy. "They like birds. I'll take'em to them."

The pastor was silent for a moment. "How much do you want for those birds, son?"

"Huh? Why, you don't want them birds, mister. They're just plain old field birds. They don't sing. They ain't even pretty!"

"How much?" The pastor asked again.

The boy sized up the pastor as if he were crazy and said, "$10?"

The pastor reached in his pocket and took out a ten dollar bill. He placed it in the boy's hand. In a flash, the boy was gone. The pastor picked up the cage and gently carried it to the end of the alley where there was a tree and a grassy spot. Setting the cage down, he opened the door, and by softly tapping the bars persuaded the birds out, setting them free. Well, that explained the empty bird cage on the pulpit, and then the pastor began to tell this story.

One day Satan and Jesus were having a conversation. Satan had just come
from the Garden of Eden, and he was gloating and boasting.. "Yes, sir, I just caught the world full of people down there. Set me a trap, used bait I knew they couldn't resist. Got 'em all!"

"What are you going to do with them?" Jesus asked.

Satan replied, "Oh, I'm gonna have fun! I'm gonna teach them how to marry and divorce each other, how to hate and abuse each other, how to drink and smoke and curse. I'm gonna teach them how to invent guns and bombs and kill each other. I'm really gonna have fun!"

"And what will you do when you get done with them?" Jesus asked.

"Oh, I'll kill 'em," Satan glared proudly.

"How much do you want for them?" Jesus asked.

"Oh, you don't want those people. They ain't no good. Why, you'll take them and they'll just hate you. They'll spit on you, curse you and kill you. You don't want those people!"

"How much? He asked again.

Satan looked at Jesus and sneered, "All your blood, tears and your life."

Jesus said, "DONE!" Then He paid the price.

The pastor picked up the cage. He opened the door and he walked from the pulpit.

Notes:

Isn't it funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.

Isn't it funny how someone can say, "I believe in God," but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also "believes" in God. Isn't it funny how you can send a thousand jokes through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.

Isn't it funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.

I pray, for everyone who sends this to their entire address book, they will be blessed by God in a way special for them. And send it back to the person who sent it, to let them know that indeed it was sent out to many more.
-Christina


Editor’s Comments:


Are you up to this challenge? Good! Before we knew Him, were we not like those birds in a cage, destined for death? Prisoners. Each of you have people in your life, and here in Stories, that you can greatly minister to by being yourself with God’s love shining! Do you care what people think? Or What God thinks? I cannot answer that question for you. I can only answer that question for me. I don‘t want to be a people pleaser, I want to be a God pleaser! I am right up front about my love for Jesus Christ. You don‘t have to be obnoxious about your beliefs.

Just honest and transparent. His love in you will shine through all your failures, successes, growth. Let people see you as a real person with clay feet, not sinless, just forgiven. How the love of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, makes all the difference in the world in your life, and in their‘s if they chose. It is your walk that talks the loudest. People do not remember how you failed, they remember how you loved!

Each of you are a valued and important member to the family of God. You each have your own unique talents and gifts, that God has given you. Use them well for Him! He will bless your efforts. We are His arms and hearts extended.

Let His love reign in our hearts, like a cup overflowing with the wine of the Gospel, to spread to a dying world.

I am giving you a site to check out.
http://www.omegaletter.com We are in the end times never doubt it.

If you love those people that God has put in your heart to pray for salvation, then send this to them. Love is action, action brings reaction. Time grows short people! Pray that God will anoint your emails, and prepare the hearts of those you send this email to, to receive what is said. A lost friend could become a found sister or brother in this growing family of God, to spend eternity with! You see this really is not about religion, it is about relationship.

I proactively seek to give the devil a black eye, and as much trouble as I can, by stealing away someone he has condemned to death! Yes, it is God that draws them to Him, but He said for us to be laborers in the field! Then pray God draws those people in your life to Him! Amen!

Cat Saxon.

John 14:6

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Romans 10:13

"For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved."

Romans 10:9

"That if thou shalt confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Note: it did not say might, it said shalt/shall/will be saved!

Jesus fully paid for our sins. He purchased our unconditional pardon for our sins by his death and resurrection. That pardon, is over your name to lay hold of in Heaven. Simply bow your head, and pray a simple prayer, it does not need to be elaborate to get the job done!

"Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and that the penalty for my sin is Hell. I believe You died, was buried, and rose again to pay for my sin. Please forgive me of my sins, and make my life pleasing to you. Come into my heart, be my Lord and Savior, save me and take me to heaven when I die."

It's just that simple. If you prayed that prayer, you are forgiven, clean, and clothed in His righteousness. You have just become, Born Again! Welcome to the family of God!


Editor's Picks


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#570446 by Not Available.


Please go in and see this very special picture that Star drew for Crystal! She was not finished with it for the Special Edition, so I have put this wonderful, precious drawing in this one! Thank you Star so very much for sharing this with us! For you Annette.

I am also putting the drawing in the Special Edition for Annette! Any who wish to add their condolences, who did not get to in that edition, email me and I will add your’s in the newsletter. Okay? Also, here is the Chapter 2 of Redheaded Angel!

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#569143 by Not Available.


Cat

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#565149 by Not Available.


God just literally sent me this one! Thank you all!

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#546200 by Not Available.

Into a Land Flowing With Milk And Honey  (E)
The story of the supernatural journey of my heart from nothingness to the Promised Land
#188150 by Stallion

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#514688 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#305266 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#438459 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#487241 by Not Available.

Brittany is 11 yrs. Old and has a teen forum in her port…recommended reading!

I also want to thank each and everyone of you for allowing us to share the pieces you have written in this newsletter! We are blessed with great writers of all ages, here in Writing.Com, who love the Lord! God Bless Storymaster and Storymistress for this site! Amen!


Prayer Requests! We are a praying people!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please continue to pray for our family through our time of sorrow/joy. We know that God will get us through this, and that He will use this for His good. But, we're obviously deeply affected by this. Thanks.
Love, Annette- Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT

From Sister Siren of the Lake of the group "Invalid Item:

Good day all! I hope that you have all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Bummer
that it's over. Anyway, I start my senior year tomorrow *gasp* and I ask that you all pray for me. There are very few Christians in my school and it is hard to be strong sometimes. I am putting together a bible study during lunch periods Tuesdays and Thursdays...and I would like prayer for that as well. I would like to leave this school with the knowledge that I have actually made a difference in the way of the Lord.

Thank you all for your support.
Your sister in Christ,
Chelsea

AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!

PLEASE HELP!!!

I've just read a disturbing story from one of the writers I follow. His isn't the only story out there like this, but it's one that I've been made aware of.

This is a big community, so I thought there just might be someone either among all of you I'm writing to (I'm just going down my mailing list and clicking for a copy to be sent to everyone) or else among those you know (either here or from elsewhere) who might happen to know the whereabouts of these boys and would be able to reunite them with their Daddy.

You can find the details here:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#529813 by Not Available.

If you know anything, get back to AJ or the Dad!

Have a question or comment for the Editor? Then please contact the Editor of the newsletter for that week!

Do you have an opinion on what you've read here today? Some Topics you would like addressed? Then send the Editors feedback!

A prayer request for the Body Of Christ to intercede for, and put in the newsletter?

Then send this to Wes (armyofnone) or I (tawnycatfl), to be put in the newsletter to get the Body of Christ Cranked Up and On Our Knees! Find an item that you think would be perfect for showcasing here? Submit it for consideration in the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter! Again either Wes, or moi
"Invalid Item Do you need encouragement? Are you hurting for someone? Going through a trial? Read! You won't be sorry that you did! Love Ya Cat

"Application to subscribe to UCNUnOfficial Christian Newsletter sign-up

 UnOfficial Christian Newsletter forum  (E)
Now a go-between forum for both UnOfficial Christian Newsletter subscriber groups
#487434 by Stallion

 Previous Editions of UCN  (E)
Backlogged editions of the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter
#495172 by Stallion
© Copyright 2002 Stallion (pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/573584-UnOfficial-Christian-Newsletter-111902