*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/875715-My-horoscope-Thanks-Roobear
Rated: E · Appendix · Biographical · #875715
{user:roobear} did this wonderful reading for me with the help of Astrology.com
And here is your reading:

The Basic Stuff
You are a taurus. Taurus's love things that appeal to the senses and are an
earth sign. You are fixed, which means you do things steadily and in control.
Speaking of control, you can be controlling of others.

Ok, Ok... I am not letting Rodney see this, because he keeps mistakenly insisting that I am bossy! It's not controlling, so much as just wanting to persuade people to do what I want them to do. I can't make them do it. Although life would be easier if I could. Does that really make me controlling? Hmmmm...

This info relates to you, not all tauruses.

"You are always questioning and learning, and you seem young and alive no
matter what your chronological age, for your mind is always alert, curious,
flexible and open to new experiences. You have a childlike enthusiasm for
anything new and you learn easily, but you also get bored rather quickly. You
can be something of a scatterbrain, for you tend to have so many ideas and
irons in the fire that it is hard to keep track of them all. You need and crave
variety, change, mental stimulation, and an active social life." -Astrology.com
Oh very, very much me in a nutshell, although the social life is pretty much restricted to online-see Moon in Cancer for more on that...

"You are a steadfast and patient soul, capable of tremendous devotion,
dedication, endurance, and constancy. The ability to follow through and stick
with things is one of your greatest assets. Once your course is set, you pursue
it tenaciously until it is completed, stubbornly resisting any attempts to sway
you from your purpose." -Astrology.com

LOL Right on both counts here,too. I can wait forever for something I really want, and when I give my love or affection, be it to a friend or other loved one, it is pretty much forever. They have to do something really terrible to break my love. And my dad's nickname for me is Donk. Short for Donkey--or less affectionately when he is mad--stubborn jackass.

In-depth Personal info about you

Here are the signs you have for each of the spots:
Sun - Taurus (you already know all about this one, because the sun sign is your
main sign. I will explain the others, though.
Moon - Cancer
Mercury - Taurus
Venus - Taurus
Mars - Taurus
Jupiter - Leo
Saturn - Aries
Uranus - Virgo
Neptune - Scorpio
Pluto - Virgo
Ascendant/Rising - Gemini

What this all means:

Moon in Cancer
It is very important to you how other people feel, and you can detect their
feelings very easily. You have natural intuitive and psychic ability, and may
be drawn to occult. You love your home, so you try to make other places just as
comfortable. You are self protective and sensitive, and like to help other
people.

My ex hated to play cards with me. I always won. I guess growing up with a bad-tempered dad really made me watch people's tells. Especially negative feelings--anger, disgust, dislike, fear. I can read emotions and faces very well, and pick up the oddest things from little cues. And I do Tarot card and palm readings--but honestly, most of that is bogus. You take what you know and read about a person's hopes and fears and make the cards show that. Occasionally the cards scare me a bit, and I'll put them away. But I always end up playing with them again. Sometimes they clarify things for me. Weird, huh?

And I have a horribly conflicting nature. I want and need to make people happy--I am simply not happy unless I am making someone else feel good! But on the other hand, I want to avoid people because I always end up being used. So it's a good thing I love my home, because I spend a lot of time in it.


Mercury in Taurus
The negative thing is you might be a slow learner. However, there are many
positives involved. You have great mental stamina and can concentrate well.
When you have an idea, you really want it to come through. You'll look at every
side of things and you don't jump to conclusions.
Well, socially, yes I am a slow learner. I will repeat the same mistakes over and over... And jumping to conclusions is terrible--gather your facts and make a rational decision! *Wink*

Venus in Taurus
You love anything sensual. You like to feel secure. You don't like surprises,
losing a posession/friend/loved one, or being rushed.
Oh yeah, candlelight bubblebaths are to die for, anything chocolate, anything that indulges my senses--very weak area for me. LOL And yes, too possessive. Not jealous or selfish. I love sharing. But what is mine is mine, and you DO NOT TAKE without asking first.

Mars in Taurus
You never give up, you concentrate on your goal, and you are very persistant.
Once again, the nickname is Donk. *Wink*

Jupiter in Leo
You have natural playful and romantic nature, and showbiz and drama appeals to
you. Be careful of becoming self centered.
I love romance. I love match-making. I want to see the whole world in love. Silly, sappy me. *Smile*

Saturn in Aries
You don't like people pushing you around, you are likely to not listen to those
who do. You'll become angry at people who give you orders. You tend to do
things by yourself because you don't think others will do it as good. Try to
cooperate.

Oh yes--this is me at my worst. If you want to rile my temper, which is almost nonexistent--just try and push me. I dare you. I will give you several warnings before I flare up into a full and fiery and terrible explosion of wrath. Once again, I will volunteer, I work great in a team, but NEVER try to order me to do anything. Ask, and I will give you the world, order, and I will show you my horns.

A fellow I was briefly dating said no girlfriend of his could ever get a tattoo. If I'd had the money, I would have run out and gotten one that night. *Wink*


Uranus in Virgo
You have individual methods and are concerned with environmental issues. Also
you are good with computers.

If individual methods means I seem to think differently than most people, then I am guilty. I am not any more involved in environmental issues than any other liberal. Although I can't abide people being cruel to animals in any way. I once was pretty good at programming in Basic, but that was when computers were novelties, and not necessities. They are far beyond me now.

Gemini Rising
You are good at public speaking and writing, and love to socialize. You might
be juggling more than one job at a time. You are very sensitive physically. You
are deeper than you appear, and are sympathetic.

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Public speaking--the only I fear more that that is spiders. And actually, I think I'd rather have spiders crawl on me, than speak in front of a crowd. I cannot bear being the focus of so many judging eyes. And ditto on socializing--can't stand reading disgust, boredom, and dislike on people's faces when I approach. Fear of socializing ranks up there with spiders again.

Thanks to layoffs, I am now juggling the jobs of three different people--all of whom where paid a great deal more than me. So that fits at least.

Deeper than I appear? Yes I am deep and dark and mysterious... NOT! What you see is what you get with me. I am too open, I think.

And good at writing. Sigh... look at my frustrating port. All I can say there, is that it needs to be a whole lot better than it is!!


© Copyright 2004 Midnight Dawn (abookluvr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/875715-My-horoscope-Thanks-Roobear