*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918266-Story-of-my-life
by Toney
Rated: E · Draft · Community · #918266
The life story of Me and my crazy family.. This should be interesting.
My name is Toney and I'm 21 years old, Yes only 21. For a 21 year old I have had a great life so far. I was born in Marshall, Texas on Aug.11,1983. No I do not have an accent, only when I sing. Singing is my most favorite thing in the world to do. I sing when I'm happy or when I'm mad, but mostly whenever I want.
My mom had 2 kids and I'm the baby. Being the baby of the family is not all that great. I get in trouble for the mistakes my sister made, and stuff that is not even my fault. I love my sister Thyri very much. I could have not asked for a better sister to have. Sure we had our fights when we were younger. Well we had a lot of fights when we were younger, like the time I tried to push her out the window, before you say anything she dared me too. We had been fighting all day and my mom made us go to our room to cool of, little did she know the fight was no where near over. She must had said something really mean because the next thing I know I was yelling and she told me I didn't have the guts to push her, so I did.!
The only other really bad thing we did was the time I tried to fly. I was such a dare devil. See my sister and her friends were jumping out of a window off the building of the apartments we lived in. I had asked if I could and she told me I was to young. I was 2 years younger so in my book that didn't matter. I marched up the stairs to the 2nd story and jumped out of the window. I came 2 inches from hitting my head on an electric box. I didn't hurt myself, but I made Thyri feel bad so my plan worked.
When I was little I had these favorite red boots, I would wear them with everything and again me and Thyri were fighting and mom had separated us she was watching t.v. and I was in our room. Mom had been fixing dinner and I come marching down the stairs with one of my red boots in my hand, and I wacked Thyri in the head with the boot. I never did see them boots again.
Me and Thyri have the best relationship now. I don't know what I would do without her. She is married and has 3 wonderful kids. Ok maybe they are not wonderful but I love them dearly. Her oldest is Jose. Me and him have a special bond, he was born on my 16th birthday. Ever since then I have loved him more then ever. Her second kid is Maria. She is just a bombshell waiting to blow up on the world. She was born on mother's day, and I got to be there for the birth. I think of her as my girl before I had one. Thyri's last kid in Antonio. He is named after me. How special is that, that she named him after me. All of her kids are special to me in their own way. Jose is 5 now, Maria is 3 and Antonio is 1.
Now Time to introduce you to my wonderful family that I live with. My husband Robert is the best man I have ever meet. I have been with him since I was 14 years old. My oldest son is Hunter. Hunter is one of a kind, really. Hunter is my micarle baby. I almost died when I had him, and I tell you I would do it all over again. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is going to be a clown child. He will do anything to make someone laugh. My mom said that's how I was. I also have a set of TWINS!!! Yes that's right. Autumn and Colin. They are 4 months old and they are just the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I 'm not just saying that because they're mine. I love all of my kids the same. I feel very lucky to have them. I love them very much.
© Copyright 2004 Toney (senorita_mama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918266-Story-of-my-life