*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918298-Being-a-mother
by Toney
Rated: E · Short Story · Community · #918298
This is about me learning how to be a mom. I am a mom 3 times and I'm still learning
This is about me learning to be a mother. I am a mom 3 times now and I 'm still learning. I have a 3 year old and a set of twins. My 3 year old is Hunter. He thinks he knows everything, which one day I hope he does. He makes me smile when I'm having a bad day, and he has the biggest heart of any 3 year old I know. When I got perg. with the twins he always told me "mommy 2 babies" this was before I knew I was having twins. So imagine my surprise when I did find out I was having twins.

When I was a little girl I always told everyone I wanted twins. It ran in our family and I was the only one who wanted them. I am the type of mother that wants her kids to think of her not only as a mom but as a friend too. My twins are 4 months old and I can't wait for the next stage in their life. My daughter Autumn is just learning to roll over and making all kinds of sounds. My son Colin is learning to make all kinds of sounds too, I think it's funny when they do it at the same time. It's like they are talking to each other. I think they will have a strong bond, but I hope they don't forget about the brother that loves them and would do anything for them. Even at 3!!!!.

I have just had another baby 3 months ago. His name is Logan and I love him so much. I named him after my grandma, Logan was her last name and she passed away when I had the twins so this is my way of remembering her. Logan makes my smile everday. I forgot what it was like to have a baby in the house again. No matter if i'm having a bad day or whatever else is going on all I have to do is look at him and it makes everything ok again.
© Copyright 2004 Toney (senorita_mama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918298-Being-a-mother