*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/921844-Friends-Forever
by biggie
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · LGBTQ+ · #921844
Two friends that share a bond stronger than any other(true story)
as I finished up my e-mail to Jeniffer (my internet pen-pal in Spain), Jack walked out of the bathroom. I gasped involuntarily. He was wearing one of those wife-beater shirts with a pair of gym shorts. The outfit showed off his strongly defined arms and upper body, and the shorts displayed his rock-hard leg muscles.” God I wish he was gay.” I thought. Oh well, guess I’ll have to find someone else.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I looked at Alex questionly, he gasped. Did I look like a man-whore…what? I almost gasped myself. I had always had feelings for him. Not like super-gay feelings, but very strong ones. More than any of my other friends.” Hey.” I said. “ You wanna go and play a little basketball with me and James?” He shook his head with a shy look in his eyes. “ No, I’m not much of a sports person. You know that.” He replied softly. I did, but I really hoped he’d say yes.” Um, well, okay. I guess I’ll see you after your classes.” I walked out of the dorm quickly. I didn’t want to hear any kind of response from him. I didn’t like the feeling he welled up inside of me.

When Jack walked out of the door, I looked up gay men in the aol directory. I needed advice. I decided to ask a guy named Don. He sounded pretty nice.
Whyowhy: Hi, im Alex. How r u 2day?
Donnypoo: Hello, im doin. im good, why did you im me?
Whyowhy: I need someone to talk to about some…feelings for my dorm mate.
Donnypoo: well, shoot.
Whyowhy: Well, I live with my best friend, Jack, and I think I love him. There is one problem though.hes str8
Donnypoo:Oh, that happened to me once. I think I talked to him though is his sn darktoesmasher?
Whyowhy: yes it is! What did you talk about?
Donnypoo: he talked to me about you. I’ve been sworn to secrecy though, so I can’t tell ya. Soz
Whyowhy: it’s okay. I have to go though, ill ttyl. Bye

I signed offline and walked into my room. I needed to get some rest.

I ran up to the goal, dodging James as I did so. I slammed the ball into the goal and won the game. James smacked me on the back as a way of saying good job. He started to laugh and his laugh eventually made me laugh, which made him laugh even harder. Did you follow that? I stopped laughing and said “ James, I have to go home. Alex is waiting for me. He nodded his head and said goodbye. I begun to walk home. I wanted to be with Alex right then.

I heard the door open and I looked up.” Hi Jack, you woke me up you son of a bitch.” I said jokingly. Only, it wasn’t Jack that replied, it was Ben. “ Hey, but its not Jack. Unless you want me to be.” I rolled my eyes. Ben was such a moron. He was the second person I told about my sexuality, then he told everyone in the college. He was bi, but no one else knew that other than me. “ What do you want you bi freak?” I snapped, I wanted to go back to sleep.” For you to blow me. I need a hard, long blow.” He said smoothly. I had never blown him, and didn’t plan to, so I threw a book at him and told him to get out. It didn’t work though, because he started advancing towards me, while he unzipped him pants.

I heard struggling in the dorm. Was Alex sleepwalking again? I quickly unlocked the door and burst into the bedroom area. Alex was being held down by Ben while he tried to hump Alex’s face. I said trying because Alex had his mouth firmly shut.. He must have seen me, because he screamed my name. Ben took that opportunity to stuff his prick into Alex’s mouth. Alex bit down hard and I knocked out Ben with my old baseball bat. I took Alex by the shoulder and led him to the bathroom. He looked sick.

When Jack walked into the room, without thinking, I yelled his name. Ben shoved his dick in my mouth, it was warm and sweaty. Not a good combination. I bit down hard to make him pull it out, but Jack hit him upside the head with a baseball bat. Jack led me to the bathroom, I felt like I was gonna throw up.

After Alex finished his puking, I pulled him into a strong hug to comfort him.” Alex, you have to report this guy.” I whispered in his ear. He was still trembling.” No” he whispered. I just then noticed he was crying. I pulled him closer and kissed him on the head.” I just want to forget about it Jack, please?” he pleaded in my arms.” Okay” I whispered, “ Just calm down”. I kissed him on the head again. It made me feel better.

When I stopped puking, Jack pulled me into a strong hug. I started to cry. I was so embarrassed.” Alex, you have to report this guy.” He whispered. I could feel his warm, moist breath against my ear.” No” I was about to continue when he kissed me on the head. It felt so good. It made me feel better.” I just want to forget about it Jack, please?” I pleaded, he whispered something, but I didn’t hear what it was. I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

The next morning, I tried to get out of bed without waking Alex. He had a rough day yesterday. He had fallen asleep in my arms in the bathroom, so I carried him to my bunk, since it was the closest one. I quickly got dressed, then signed online.
Darktoesmasher: hey Don, you there?
Donnypoo: yea, im here. How u doin Jack?
Darktoesmasher: not so good. Alex was practically raped yesterday. He just wants to forget about it though
Donnypoo: what happened?
Darktoesmasher: some creep named Ben was trying to get Alex to blow him. He was being held down. I beat up the guy though; he shouldn’t bother us anymore
Donnypoo: that’s terrible! Is he okay?
Darktoesmasher: yeah, just a little shaken up.
Donnypoo: well, do you still feel like u r in love w/ him?
Darktoesmasher: yeah, I guess, but im not gay
Donnypoo: then u must be bi. It can happen
Darktoesmasher: yeah, im gonna go do a few laps. See you later.
Donnypoo: bye cutie

I woke up in Jack’s bed. I was in my briefs. Did something happen? I thought, I decided nothing did and I went to go take a shower. When I came out, Jack was making out with his girlfriend on the couch. I quickly walked over to my dresser and pulled out some clothes. She did not need to see me in my towel. I ran back into the bathroom and changed quickly. I kind of hurt to see Jack sticking his tongue down a girls throat. I cursed myself for acting like a girl. I was not going to act like a woman, even if I was gay. That day, I was going to Wal-Mart to get some stuff for my art class. I went out of the bathroom and smacked Jack on the head. “ Hey Romeo, I’m going to Wal-Mart if you need me. I’ll have my cell.” He grunted, so I took that as an okay. I grabbed my wallet and walked out of the door.

When Alex walked out of the bathroom in the shower, I got hard immediately. He was in a towel, and a pretty big bulge was poking out. When he left, I told my girlfriend I had homework to do, so she left. I decided to watch a movie later, so I went out to blockbuster to get one.

When I got home, Jack was waiting for me on the couch with popcorn and a movie. He was wearing only his briefs. A massive bulge was in his pants, and it took all that was in me not to stare.” Hey bud.” He said,” come on over and watch the movie. It’s Nightmare on Elm Street, I love this one.” I smiled and walked over to him. I sat down and he pressed play on the menu. The movie was terrifying. When I went to bed, I prayed I wouldn’t have a nightmare. Im a wimp when it comes to bravery.

When the movie was over, I crawled into my bed. I never really slept because I had to stay awake. Alex sleepwalked a lot, I worried about him. In the middle of the night, I heard Alex gasp. I shot up and heard him call my name.” Did you have a nightmare?” I whispered. “ Yes.” He whispered back. He was embarrassed, I could tell.” Come and sleep with me.” I whispered. “ You’ll feel better.” He quietly walked over to my bed and laid down. I put my hand across his chest and pulled him closer to me. God, I wish this moment would never end. I started to get hard, and I hoped he wouldn’t notice. Even though I was wedged between his cheeks.

When I woke from my dream, Jack told me to come lay down with him. I did and he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his dick against my but. He wasn’t hard, but not completely limp either. I nestled in and fell asleep quickly, almost unloading when I felt his dick between my cheeks.


The next morning, I got dressed quickly and got me and Alex’s schoolbooks together. I woke him up by smacking him on the head and told him the time. He jumped out of bed really fast. When I was at the table drinking my coffee, Alex rushed by the table and went for the door. I jumped in front of him and blocked the door. I never let him go without saying goodbye.

During classes, my mind

NOT DONE
© Copyright 2004 biggie (billspills at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/921844-Friends-Forever