*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Visit old friends.
  2. Your First Bodyport
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1126395-Visit-old-friends
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1785395
It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.
This choice: Visit old friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Visit old friends.

    by: MysteryGirl
"Just visiting old friends," you replied. "I haven't seen any of them since high school and they all moved away from our hometown, so it'll be nice seeing their faces after three, four years."

"Sounds delightful," he replied. "Alright, here we go..."

He strapped you into the terminal, pushed a few buttons, and you closed your eyes.

You felt a comfortable tingle go through your entire body, and the sounds around you suddenly altered, as if you were transported to a different location.

You opened your eyes and a woman at the counter smiled. "Welcome, Mr. Rivers. I hope you enjoy your time here."

She released you from the terminal and handed you a few documents, stating who's body you're in, where you'll be staying, and other important things like that.

You walked over to the body mirror placed so guests can get a better look at who they are, and you realized you are now...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A teenage male.

*Noteb*
2. A mid 30s male.

3. A teenage female.

4. A mid 30s female.

5. A child (insert gender here)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1126395-Visit-old-friends