Blogging from a natural-born ranter.
|By this time next Sunday I should be on my way to Michigan. I've been looking at various home improvement mags for several reasons.
1. We're getting a new bed.
2. Since we're getting a new bed we'll need new bedroom furniture. (Yes, we will. Trust me on this one. Besides, I WANT IT!)
3. I'm getting a new stove/range.
4. I'll need a kitchen designer to plan the new kitchen around the new stove.
5. I'm having the two loveseats, two couches, and four dining chairs reupholstered. Also, maybe, two large wingchairs and two small barrel chairs. Because I want to, and it's time, that's why.
6. I'll have to paint the bedroom so I can sleep without nightmares.
7. I'll need new bedding to go with everything else new in the room.
8. I just like the pretty pictures; and I love to sneer at the ugly ones. (The 'before' was better, you idiot, and HOW MUCH did you pay for this?)
I had been congratulating myself on all the hard work being almost finished, right up until I remembered what has to be done next. I wonder if you can spray paint an interior wall?