*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001839
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1960296
The history of Prosperous Snow written for the group Reminiscences
#1001839 added January 10, 2021 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
April 28, 2014: Another cold dry day
It's another cool day in Las Vegas with the temperatures in the middle to high 70s. Another day without turning on the cool air in the middle part of the day. It's always nice to feel I don't have to turn the air on while I'm working at the computer. I'm not sure how long this nice weather will last, but I hope it last long enough for me to figure out how to pay the high power bill this summer.

I went to the Feast of Beauty last night, which was held at the Baha'i Center on East Oakey. I'm not going anywhere today because I don't have enough gas in the take to get me very far. I may not go anywhere until after Wednesday because of lack of gas. I just hope I have enough money to purchase gas otherwise I won't be going anywhere at all in May.

Oh, well, May is still a couple of days off so I can worry about that when May comes. If it was easier to get around by bus I'd just say forget the car all together and get a bus pass, but it's difficulty enough for me to get around without having to walk to the bus. Perhaps I should give up the car anyway and just stay home until I need to go somewhere for food. I hate the idea of giving it up, but I may have no other choice because of the cost of insurance.

I enjoyed feast last night. I always enjoy feast and I want to get active in the Baha'i community again, but I don't know if I can. I'm worrying and I shouldn't be because if I have to give up the car then it's God's will, it will only mean that He has something better planned for me to do then drive a car. I need to get off this worry kick I'm on.

I thought once I moved out of the house then I'd stop worrying about everything, but I seem to be more worried then when I was living in the house. Maybe the problem today is that I don't think I've accomplished much; however, I don't really believe that because I have found room in one of the cabinets for the rest of the canned goods. So that is an accomplishment.

I took all the canned fruit out of the cabinet and put them in the refrigerator. Now I have more room for canned goods. I'd have even more room if I ate three meals a day and make one of them all vegetables. The canned vegetables may not be as nutrutous as the raw vegetables, but it's easier for me to eat the ones in the cans then it is to the the raw ones.

Sometimes I feel as if I could do more in the house if I made an effort, pushed myself instead of sitting down to rest every time I got tired. Laid down this morning because my stomach was bothering me. It seems to be bothering me again and I'm not sure what's causing the problem. I thought it was constapation because of the meds I'm taking, but it could be something else. If this keeps up the rest of the week, I'll have to call my doctor for an appointment.

Perhaps the problem is lack of confidence on my part. Ever since Mom died I've been afraid. I don't know what I'm afraid of, maybe the problem is living alone. Living alone is no fun, but at this point I don't see any other way to do it. I don't know how much longer I can sit here before I have ot move to the couch. Maybe part of the issue is the way I'm sitting or the chair I'm using.

This wooden kitchen chair can't be very good to sit on. It's uncomfotable... My spelling is terrible this afternoon. It could be that I just want to doze off, but I can't because I have too much work to do. I have work online and I have work off line. I have all sorts of stuff to do and I'm sleepy. I can't seem to keep my eyes open. Perhaps I should stop eating pancakes and eggs for lunch. I think I've had all the eggs I need for the next thirty day or so. I would only be eating two eggs a week, so I have to cut down on the number of eggs I purchase.

© Copyright 2021 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001839