*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003330-The-Mock-Turtles-Story
Rated: ASR · Book · Nonsense · #2242700
Wonderland blog
#1003330 added February 10, 2021 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
The Mock Turtle's Story
And the Moral of That Is

The moral: this too shall pass.

About fifteen years ago, I awoke one April first to the most godawful abdominal pain. I thought I was dying. I thought I had appendicitis. I went to the ER. Every bump on the road sent me through the ceiling.
In the ER they checked me for appendicitis. The good news is I did not have appendicitis. Before I say what was wrong. Let me say that the day before had been Sunday and the sermon was, "This too shall pass." Now for the punchline to god's April fools joke, I was passing a kidney stone, and the doctor literally left the room after the diagnosis saying, "The good news is that this too shall pass."

122 words


Educations

Bubbleology is the study of bubbles and their extremely rare fossils. It is an ancient discipline dating back to at least the nineteen-fifties. They are difficult to capture so most of the practice requires studying them in the wild. They tend to move in packs it is very rare to find one single bubble. Their social structure is highly gregarious and they enjoy grouping closely to one another, clinging to each other at times. Their fossils are highly rare being made up of crusty soap film they aren't easy to find.

91 words

© Copyright 2021 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003330-The-Mock-Turtles-Story