*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006134-March-10-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1006134 added March 12, 2021 at 7:54am
Restrictions: None
March 10, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Prompt:
Isaiah 56:1-2
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

How do we keep judgment and do justice and keep from polluting the Sabbath day?

I am probably the most guilty of violating the Sabbath rule. God wants us to take one day out of the week and do nothing that day. However, I find that the best way for me to relax is to stay busy. Otherwise I get bored and want to do things that are unhealthy for me. I overeat and do all sorts of stuff that I should not do when I am idle because I get bored easily. I also spent much of my life doing nothing because I believed the lies that I was "special" and could not work. So I claimed disability and mooched off society. Now I am making amends by working my butt off.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy and found this planet:
 Happiness  (E)
A poem about being happy for the one you love.
#2246024 by E


Write about happiness in your Blog entry today.

Happiness for me is an often misunderstood term. People say they want happiness when what they really want is serenity and calm in the face of storms and trials. Nobody likes being anxious or scared. I have learned to overcome being anxious or scared by doing my best and then trusting God with the outcome. Even in the face of storms I place my hand in god's hand and walk wherever He leads me, which is usually directly through the storm.

{image:1997652) "Prompt: Write about Pecans, Peanuts and Pistachios."

I love all of the above! Unfortunately, I can no longer chew them because they get under my dentures. Ouch! That hurts. My dad ate them with his gums right up until he passed. Of course he did not have a screwed up overbite like I do. My mouth closes crooked so my teeth do not line up even with dentures.

{image:1971183} "Prompt: Faith. Hope. Cure. Use these words in your Blog entry today."

My faith in our government says there is little hope for a cure to COVID-19.


Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006134-March-10-2021