*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010489-George-Town-and-Grand-Cayman-Sites
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1010489 added May 20, 2021 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
George Town and Grand Cayman Sites
Thursday, May 20
Day 4: Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is world-renowned for its pristine beaches, wildlife, and relaxed atmosphere. Lounge on the award-winning Seven Mile Beach, a paradisiacal stretch of sand on the island’s western coast. Take your family to swim with stingrays, dolphins, and turtles, or snorkel amidst tropical fish. Sample the local rum and take a moment to soak in the stunning Caribbean vistas all around you.

Ugh, 86 degrees and 71% humidity today!
Here's a list of refreshing cocktails you may want to try today: 8 Cocktails You Must Try While Visiting Cayman

Owl with signature


Apondia and Andre Cruising Around





Actually, it was a great party last night. I found out Andre Dances. So, we had a great musical evening. Think a 76 year old woman and a chimpanzee cutting up on the dance floor.

Negotiating the port was painful. So many people trying to get in for a visit all at once. I have to say there is a horrendous contrast between the green deciduous forests of Pennsylvania and walking around a heat ravaged tropical island. I like the buildings built with lots of stone and cement floors trying to maintain cool interiors.

Andre played a game of seeing how fast he could climb palm trees and get back down, before I disappeared from view into one or another shops.

Besides shopping I liked the display of caring for wildlife at the Stingray center and turtle center.and more dolphins to see. I always like turtles. I think it's because they live a long time and are very slow to act. Unless they are snapping turtles which are prevalent, where I live., Then, watch out for your hand if you decide to help one across a dirt road.

Because or Andre's natural allegiance to alcoholic beverages we visited The Cayman Islands distillery. A very interesting place to learn how to's with alcoholic drinks. Did you know gin is inexpensive here because of an agreement of a sort with the UK.

We still want to stop at the National museum. So, ta, ta, for now.




© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010489-George-Town-and-Grand-Cayman-Sites