*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012846-Thankful-Thursday-July-1-2021
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#1012846 added July 1, 2021 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday: July 1, 2021
Istijlal (Majesty) 9 Rahmat (Mercy) 178 B.E. - Thursday, July 1, 2021


I am thankful for my ZTE Tablet, because I can turn the tablet sideways and read several verses of the Long Healing Prayer before I have to bring more of the verses on the screen.

I am thankful that I received a 90-day supply of all my medications through the mail on Wednesday.

I am thankful for the Baha'i Prayers app, I downloaded to my smartphone and tablet, because I can access the app in and read the prayers without turning on the light.

I am thankful that my SSI hit my Bank of America checking account today.

I am thankful for the fresh brewed black coffee and chocolate covered cinnamon roll I had for my first breakfast today.

I am thankful that I have completed 32 of the 100 poem I am dedicating to the centenary of the Ascension of 'Abdu'l-Baha. Those poems are in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose.

I am thankful for the working air condition we have, because it keeps the apartment cool in Las Vegas temperatures.

I am thankful that I received a merit badge between 6/25/21-7/1/21.

Merit Badge in Thank You
[Click For More Info]

  Thank You for participating in the  Name That Turtle Contest !! As usual when   Pubby ,  Grumpy , and  Anony   are concerned there was quite a problem deciding on a Top Five, Even Andre was no help! All of the suggestions were great and well thought out, Thank You All Again!!

I am thankful for this prayer of protection that was revealed by The Bab.

"Immeasurably exalted art Thou, O Lord! Protect us from what lieth in front of us and behind us, above our heads, on our right, on our left, below our feet and every other side to which we are exposed. Verily Thy protection over all things is unfailing."
The Bab12


Footnotes
1  Selections from the Writings of the Báb, 7. Prayers and Meditations
2  https://www.bahai.org/r/633325066


© Copyright 2021 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012846-Thankful-Thursday-July-1-2021