*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501942-A-busy-weekend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#501942 added April 15, 2007 at 8:56pm
Restrictions: None
A busy weekend
April 15, 2007


This weekend has been semil busy, semi lazy.  My beloved has been online alot of the time we've been home.

Next weekend promises to be busier yet because a friend from out of town should be coming in..and I"m so excited...can't wait..haven't seen here in more than 10 years. Our kids have never met..she's never met C...let alone J.  I've met 2 of hers...the older two. The last time we were together, her almost 13 year old was in the oven and her 9 year old baby wasn't born. We can't wait!

Robyn and I wen't to grade school together for a couple of years..then her family moved to Cincinnati...we stayed in touch on and off over the years. We were two peas in a pod..in many respects back then...and in some respects we stll probably are..but life has changed us both, given us both different lessons and taken us on different paths. I am the straightlaced, rule following, black and white, control freak side and she is the nonconforming, rule breaking, all shade of gray, control freak side...oh wait...see we still have something in common (Robyn, if you are reading this I LOVE YOU)

I need this..She and I need each other. I have such high hopes for our time together and I hope her new husband likes me.

Well, not much else going on here today..I'll share my thoughts on today's sermon tomorrow probably.

I have a cold. Wacky weather-I'm far from the only one around with one.

Have been working on a different version of
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1219138 by Not Available.
The new version is not in my portfolio at this time...I've sent it to a friend and am continuing working on it.  So far I like the new version better...because it gives info a little better and lets you inside her head a little more. Still I have things I like about the version I have on here too...if you are willing to take a look at teh new version and the old version and let me know...email me with an email addy I can send an attachment to...I don't want to put the new one in my port...not yet..I"d like to get some opinions though on the format...

well, I'm headed out and about after the kids are in bed...talk to you soon...
hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501942-A-busy-weekend