*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648815-Chapter-6-JB
by Kayla
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #1558244
Having to save a race you hate! Poor Mother Nature! Maybe it'll work out!
#648815 added May 16, 2009 at 5:06pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6-J.B.
I never knew someone could look so . . . voluptuous.  I wonder . . . no. get your head out of the gutter.  I should not be having these thoughts. She’s made it clear about these kind of things. She’s so  straightforward. It’s so sexy. It turns me on just thinking about it. I’ve never felt like this before. I mean, to know that I can’t touch her when she’s so . . .
         
“JB. Are you okay? Hello, are you even listening to me?”

“I’m sorry. I got a little  . . . uh . . . distracted. What were you saying?”

“I know that look. You were thinking about something you shouldn’t be. I have enough experience with Rob to know it when I see it.  He says that I can always know I look good so I shouldn’t be bothered by it”

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to, it just kinda happened” I finished lamely.

“Whateva. I guess I should have seen that coming. Shit, I am sexy. Besides you’re a guy. Anyway, I don’t mind as long as you listen to me.”

“Really? You’re so unlike other girls. Here’s main street. Everything that’s anything is found here. Any kind of  store you need.”

“This is off the chain. Ain’t this tight, Meeka?”

“Yeah girl this mucho excellente! We have got to come back here tomorrow!” she answered

“What’s next J.B.? Man, I heard there was a lot of country in Saginaw. So where’s it at?” Rob interjected.

“So you’re the country type Rob? I never would have guessed. We can check that out next.”

“Hardly. I just thought my girl  K.C. would like to see it with her nature-loving ass.”

“Well, thank you Rob. Since when do you think about others?” K.C. asked.

“I ain’t that selfish. I think about others once-in-awhile. Thank you very much.”

“Whateva. You’re a pain in the ass too. Even when you’re right.”

“Silencio, por favor. Muchas gracias. You two need to stop.” Meeka said just as he was about to respond.

Through all of this I just sat there listening and thinking. So she’s the nature type? That is just perfect. They were all going around and around, back and forth arguing. Even though they were constantly arguing, you could tell they have a special bond. I kind of liked that. It was kind of unnerving, how Rob looked at her, but she'd said he’s a womanizer.

“This is the heart of Saginaw. It’s better in the evening. Midnight especially.”

“Look. There’s a fox!” K.C. said excitedly, getting out and walking towards the animal.

“Hey! That animal is dangerous. Get away from it!”

“It’s no use. She won’t listen. She’ll be fine. She’s handled bigger and worse animals than that fox. Animals seem to like her a lot.” Meeka  told me.

“Are you crazy? That’s a fox. It can tear her apart.”

“See for yourself. Besides, I’ve seen her walk  right  up to lions and elephants. I’m telling you, this is nothing. As long as we stay here there’s no problemo.”

“This is unnatural. It should be attacking. Bizarre.”

“That’s just K.C. for you. Perfection.”Rob sighed.

“This cannot be happening . Who the hell is she, Mother Nature?”

“Hey, J.B.” K.C. called, “it’s seven. Shouldn’t we get ready for this surprise of yours?”

“Yeah, thanks for reminding me. Let’s bounce.”

On the way back to their motel, I thought about her unusual talent. She was definitely unlike any girl he’d ever met. If her friends’ word was to be trusted, she’d approached elephants and lions too. That is just. . . a lot to handle.

“So now that we’re here, can you tell me what the surprise is? I want to dress right.”

“I guess. We’re going to our birthday party. Notice I said our not my. I’m sure you’d look good in anything, but the theme is dressy, so wear your best.”

“Perfect. I intend to.” she replied sounding dangerously sexy.
© Copyright 2009 Kayla (UN: k-anderson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kayla has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648815-Chapter-6-JB