*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661463-9829--How-It-All-Started-9829
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1586393
This is a story about Gaby and what she goes through just becoming a Teenagers .
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#661463 added July 30, 2009 at 7:46am
Restrictions: None
♥ How It All Started ♥
I’m going to skip my previous years, because I think they are better left behind. I’m going to just tell you the basics about me and carry on my story since recently and I’ll try to explain as much as I can, as best as I can.
At the start of the year, I think I was best friends with Hannah, but I cannot remember well. I used to go to the animal room frequently but after December, I stopped. I did my duty but I just didn’t extend it. I discovered a new life, with my friends from class not just WN, with Lauren and the rest. Well, I owe this all to Callum, this is how our relationship as friends started to grow, so no matter what happens after this, I will always have some respect for him, even when he’s RUDE to me .

It all started on MSN, Lauren told me and Jemma that she fancied Callum. Jemma tried to get it out of him and stuff if he liked her back but it never moved forwards. One day Lauren herself, asked Callum who he fancied, and he said Candice or Carmen.

From then on, Lauren said that she didn’t like him anymore. On other issues, in primary school, I was friends with this boy called Anthony, so when I talked to him in when we got to secondary, everyone assumed that I fancied him. Eww, No Way, Gross. But people thought what they thought. Lauren pushed me into Anthony one day, and I pushed her into Callum as a joke, and we did this every time they went past. One day she whispered to me “I do like Callum but I’m not sure if he would go out with me.”

One day, a weekend I think , I was trying to get out of Callum who he fancied for Lauren, but he wouldn’t tell me , then suddenly he asked me Would you Go Out With Dominic ? . Not being fond of Dominic I typed “No, Eww.” Also thinking it was just a joke anyways, and then he goes said “Thanks, I AM HERE(Angry Smiley). I guessed Dominic was there :S. I felt bad, especially when he put in Callum’s PM “the girl I freaking love just rejected me, life sucks.” I felt terrible, so I had to tell someone. I decided to tell Lauren, we talked about it on msn and it was quite a laugh, she did make me feel better .

My parents were out at Bristol, in IKEA or something, and Lauren told me “I’m walking my dog Davisson; I'll come by and say hi” . After 10 minutes or so, she arrived with her dog at my doorstep. I knew, I was not allowed out, but I took the keys and we walked along. We walked to her dad’s house and she walked me half way back, and we discussed the Callum situation and the Dominic situation, it felt like I had known her for years.

And it was nice to have someone truly like me. She cared about religion,school work, boys, make up and fashion and she wasn’t to strange, like me, she seeked a perfect balance which she achieved most of the time and it’s exactly what I needed. A friend more like me.



© Copyright 2009 -Katy x (UN: katyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-Katy x has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/661463-9829--How-It-All-Started-9829