*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803660-The-Coolest-City-in-America
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#803660 added January 17, 2014 at 7:17pm
Restrictions: None
The Coolest City in America
DAY 425: The January 17, 2014 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
What would be the coolest city to visit? (In US)

The coolest city in the United States is any city I haven't visited or lived. The cities I've lived in are Blackwell, Shawnee, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and Las Vegas, Nevada. The cities I visit in Nevada are Boulder City, Searchlight, Henderson, and North Las Vegas. The cities I've visited in California are San Diego and Anaheim. The only other cities in the U.S. that I've visited are New York City, New York and Colorado Springs, Colorado, so this leaves a whole lot of cities I've never visited. I did fly through Chicago once, but since I didn't stayed only long enough to change planes, I'm not counting that as a city I visited.

What would be the coolest city to visit? I think I would like to visit a city that is warm, but not too hot. It has to have some type of tourist attraction; perhaps haunted houses and an entertainment district. Mom visited New Orleans once and she liked it, so perhaps New Orleans. Mom also visited Catalina Island, she liked that as well; I'd like to visit that island, but it isn't a city. Still it must have some interesting tourist attractions and animals.

The three cities in the U.S. I would like to visit are (1) New Orleans, Louisiana , (2) Chicago, Illinois, and (3) Santa Catalina Island, California. I don't know how cool they are because I haven't visited them and seen the attractions, but I know that they sound cool. I know that two of them Mom enjoyed and that over Chicago it looked nice from the air. That's about all I know about them except what I hear on the new, but national news stories usually aren't good publicity for any town or city.



© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803660-The-Coolest-City-in-America