*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872372-30DUBC--Surviving-the-weather-guy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#872372 added February 1, 2016 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
30DUBC: Surviving the weather guy
It's Groundhog Day
It's a North American tradition; A celebration of winter; It's about the weather, and a yearning for spring; It's science; It's a bunch of hoo ha!

What's your take on Groundhog Day, and the weather in general?

They say that, "Everyone talks about the weather, but nobody ever does anything about it."

What little secrets or inventions do you have to help you cope with inclement weather?

Don't have anything? - Make it up!


I don't understand the question. Weather is weather. If the meterologists don't get it, they make up a bunch of gibberish about global warming and call it science. I call it stupid. Now if they said global climatic change, that is scientific and provable.

As for me, I live in Minnesota. If I want to predict the weather, I pay attention to what's going on in SD and that's what will hit my state in some form of the original a day or two later.

Coping with inclement weather is as easy as having a survival kit. One for each season. You have been on this earth long enough to know what you can and cannot live without for even one day. Your survival kit should last two days and have your go to things in it. Simple.

Because I know what to do, I don't have to listen to the talking heads on the news, you know the ones that have the pretty face, but the can't get it right to save their life. And don't get me started on that idiot Puxatawny Phil or whatever his name is. The idiot talking heads, shine lights on him and yank him out of his cave and expect accurate results. Watch one state west and you will probably get what they get one day later. Florida, the west coast and Hawaii, you have to figure it out.

I sound kind of cranky. I need to go take a nap.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872372-30DUBC--Surviving-the-weather-guy