*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905172
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1960296
The history of Prosperous Snow written for the group Reminiscences
#905172 added February 21, 2017 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
May 2, 2014
Well I scared myself logging in today. My fingers mistyped my log-in ID and it would let met in, I thought for a few minutes I forgot what it was. I scare myself like that every once in a while because my fingers mistype and I don't notice before I put in my password and hit the return key.

I went to the store this afternoon and purchased some foodstuff. I bought two different type of froze meat; skinless chicken breast and fish. I am tired because it is hot out and it takes energy go deal with the heat. When I returned home someone ask me if I needed a caretaker, I should have said that my doctor would tell me when she thought I needed one.

I did four 1,000 plus character reviews on writing.com today, but I'm still behind for the week. It takes a lot to do that long a review; I'm pushing myself on this, but I think the reward will make it worthwhile. I get tired in the afternoon and can't seem to write or do reviews. I also can't type as fast when I'm tired and right now I'm having difficulty thinking because I'm tire or maybe I just need something to eat .

I have some celery soup in the fridge I can warm up, so I think when I get done here I'll warm the soup up. I purchased four different flavors of jello when I went to the store because I have lots of mixed fruit in cans and I like to use the mixed fruit with jello. I wll have to count the mixed fruit I have because I think I'll have to purchase some more jello. I already had one box of jello, so the purchase today gives me five boxes; however, I think I have seven or eight cans of fruit so I don't have to worry about desert for a while. I just need to find something to go on top of the jello.

I also have some cans of applesauce in the fridge that I need to eat. I don't have to purchase any fruit for a while because I have plenty of fruit for desert in the house. It may be canned fruit, but that's what I have so that's what I'll have to eat. I think if I eat half a can of applesauce a day that should get rid of the applesauce quickly, but I don't like applesauce every day, besides I have apple juice in the fridge to drink. I don't have to worry about fruit juice this weekend, but I still have to figure out something to make with the cheese I have.

I think I'll fix an omelet tomorrow. I have spinach, cheese, and eggs. That's all I need for an omelet. I can't seem to type as fast this afternoon, I may be tireder then I thought, but it's too early to go to sleep beside I have work to do online and dishes to wash. I also have laundry, but I'm not going to do laundry this weekend. I'll wait until Tuesday to take the laundry to the laundromat. Weekends aren't for doing laundry, at least not from my point of view.

I called Frank and told him I may need some help later this month. We talked for a long time. I don't have to worry about minutes because I have a good amount of minutes on my cell phone and I just received twenty more minutes today. I think Monday, I will go to Von's because I have to take a book back to the library, so I may as well see what they have in the meat and produce department. I need to see if they're cheaper on some stuff then Smith's. I have to be careful what I purchase because I don't want to have a lot of food in the fridge to eat.

I need to start eating three meals a day. I get up between 4:00 and 6:00 am so that I can take my thyroid table an hour before I eat, but I don't eat until about 10:30 or 11:00; I have to start eating before that. Maybe some cereal with my coffee. I have plenty of cereal and I could put the applesauce on the cereal instead of milk. I have to be careful how much milk I drink any way.

It's a struggle to write this evening, but that means I'm stretching my my writing muscles and my muse.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905172