*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905674-Ends-and-Beginnings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#905674 added February 28, 2017 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
Ends and Beginnings
Fiḍál (Grace), 4 Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há), 173 BE - Tuesday, February 28, 2017 CE about 10:50 AM Pacific Standard Time

I have decided that for The Fast I will give up the mess on and around my writing desk. This meas dedicating at least thirty minutes each day to cleaning the desk and the area around it. This area includes the wooden T.V. stand on my left, the desk itself, and the area to the right. On the right side of the desk is a red plastic container full of something or other and the printer. There are also five drawers in the desk that I need to clean out. Since I have hoarding tendencies the thought of cleaning anything off or throwing anything away is a bit stressful. stressful or not I have to to do this, if for no other reason then to declutter my life.


The end of Ayyám-i-Há
for another year.

Ayyám-i-Há ends at sunset and ‘Alá’ (Loftiness) begins. February ends at midnight and March begins. Endings are really beginnings. Endings are sad, but beginnings are joyful. Tears and laughter are two sides of the same coin. Each month contains both ends and beginnings, tears and laughter. Life moves from one to the other as we progress through the physical world toward the end of our earthly life and the beginning of a new life for our souls in the spiritual world.

Tears say good-bye
and laughter says hello.

*CoffeeR* To Do List For March (‘Alá’ and Baha)
         *Box* Write poem each of the Feasts.
         *Box* Write poem about Sunday Spiritual services.
         *Box* Create book for spiritual poems based on the Baha'i scriptures.
         *Box* Get rid of cable TV subscription while keeping land line and internet.
         *Box* Purchase cartridges for printer both types.
         *Box* Take a walk to the end of the block everyday.
         *Box* Participate in Power Raid for March.
         *Box* Attend spiritual services.
         *Box* Do surveys focusing on Vindale Research and Toluna with other accomplished if I have time.
         *Box* Finish editing Scavengers.
         *Box* Clean off computer desk, TV stand on left side of desk, and red basket to right of desk.

I have a lot of stuff on my To Do List. I hope I can finish at least half or three-fourths of the list. I still have to add three or four doctor's appointments to it. Considering how difficult it is to get some appointments I my be seeing specialist into April. Oh well, at least I have a social life offline. I also still have my sense of humor. One of the specialist is a dermatologist to see about a couple of places on my face and left arm.

*CoffeeV* Poetry Forms To Do List
         *Box* Write a Haiku Sonnet https://dmarshall58.wordpress.com/haiku-sonnets/
         *Box* Write a Crown of Haiku Sonnets https://dmarshall58.wordpress.com/haiku-sonnets/
         *Box* Read http://www.sfwa.org/members/elgin/SFPoetry.html
         *Box* Read publication guidelines http://eyetothetelescope.com/submit.html
         *Box* Read about Haiku sonnet https://dmarshall58.wordpress.com/haiku-sonnets/
         *Box* Cinquain Challenge use the last line of the first stanza as the first line of the second stanza following this through the entire poem with several stanzas
         *Box* A cinquain is a verse of five lines that do not rhyme.
                   Each line has a set number of syllables see below:
                   Line 1: 2 syllables
                   Line 2: 4 syllables
                   Line 3: 6 syllables
                   Line 4: 8 syllables
                   Line 5: 2 syllables


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905674-Ends-and-Beginnings