Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Jamál (Beauty), 147 BE - Thursday, April 27, 2017 CE
"Say: God sufficeth all things above all things, and nothing in the heavens or in the earth but God sufficeth. Verily, He is in Himself the Knower, the Sustainer, The Omnipotent."
It's Thankful Thursday and I haven't made a gratitude entry in any journal for a while. I think that's one of the reasons I've been stressed. When I make gratitude entries it the "changes and chances of outrageous fortune"2 don't cause me as much stress as when I make regular (weekly) Gratitude Entries in one of my journals. Therefore, I have to get back into the habit of making gratitude entries. I need to make an entry in my Poet999 Blog , so I think I'll make the gratitude entry in this journal and then copy it to the Poet999 Blog.
Gratitude List for Thursday, April 27, 2017
Today I am thankful...
01. ...that I am not homeless;
02. ...for the prayer "God sufficeth" revealed by the Bab;
02. ...that I had help paying the rent in April;
03. ...for the tomatoes I purchased yesterday at the Farmer's Market.
04. ...that poem Modern Times was feature in this weeks writing.com poetry newsletter.
05. ...for the Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea I have to drink this after noon.
06. ...that I was able to transfer $10.00 from my PayPal account to my bank account.
07. ...for finding a title for a poem about the ninth Day of Ridvan. The title is "The Day of Happiness".
08. ...that I have finished installment 36 of a 45 part series called "Story of Abraham" on bahaiteachings.org.
09. ... for the fresh brewed Folgers Black Silk coffee I drink this morning.
10. ...that I can take a picture with my phone and then e-mail the photo to myself or a friend.