*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914588-A-New-Week-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#914588 added July 3, 2017 at 1:46pm
Restrictions: None
A New Week Begins
Jamál (Beauty), 10 Raḥmat (Mercy) 174 Badi - Sunday, July 2, 2017 CE

"Glory be to Thee, O my God! Thou hearest Thine ardent lovers lamenting in their separation from Thee, and such as have recognized Thee wailing because of their remoteness from Thy presence. Open Thou outwardly to their faces, O my Lord, the gates of Thy grace, that they may enter them by Thy leave and in conformity with Thy will, and may stand before the throne of Thy majesty, and catch the accents of Thy voice, and be illumined with the splendors of the light of Thy face."
Bahá’u’lláh1

It's the beginning of a new week, and I like to start the week with a prayer I haven't discovered before. I didn't have to look far today because of the prayer sent to me by Bahái Words. I can feel the Holy Spirit flow through that prayer. I have to admit, that for the past few days I haven't focused on the scriptures or the prayers the way I should. I think that's why I'm encountering depression; I'll get back to saying the Long Healing prayer tonight before I go to sleep. I usually read the healing prayer from my phone (I downloaded an app), but for the past few days I haven't watched the battery charge closely. I've had to charge the battery after I go to bed.


Goals for the week of July 3-7
to posted on "Weekly Goals.

*Box* Review a total of 28 items wit at leas 7 written by newbies.
*Box* Finish short story or poem for "Power Reading Pleasures.
*Box* Begin short story for "Rhythms & Writing: Official WDC Contest.
*Box* Finish short story, essay, poem, or activity for "Invalid Item Week 6 by Friday.
*Box* Finish Poem 13 of 200 dedicated to the Blessed Beauty (I only have a title for this poem.)
*Box* Finish my next edition of the Fantasy newsletter.
*Box* Do four things I've been putting off.

It's the beginning of a new week, which is the first full week of July. I know, from experience, that this month will pass faster then what I want it to. I have a three or four things I have to finish and get off this week, otherwise they won't get done. I also have some writing projects I have to start and finish in July. I finished The Dragon's Peal today and submitted it. Yesterday, I finished God's Way, Not My Way. So now all I have to do is the paper work and off site submissions by Friday, July 7, to have everything accomplished I've been putting off.


Footnotes
1  Bahái Words for July 2, 2017.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914588-A-New-Week-Begins