*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929167-The-Hemorrhaging-Must-Stop
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#929167 added February 19, 2018 at 5:45pm
Restrictions: None
The Hemorrhaging Must Stop
The past week has not been a good one for the FBI.

Their failure to follow up on two promising leads that might have prevented the mass shooting have seen them hammered again and again on Fox News. Judge Jeanine Shuperrio has been the most eloquent and passionate showing that the failures go back to 9/11 and provide a snapshot of major terror events in the United States that were on the FBI's radar and were not acted upon. This is a bit unfair because there is no doubt that the FBI has thwarted terrorist acts in the past that went largely unreported. Still, the images of high school students running in terror from the buildings and the carnage that left seventeen teachers and students dead is now indelibly etched into the American psyche.

The point that has not been well made is that the rot that has formed at the top echelons of the IRS, DOJ and FBI has spread to the middle management and below. Anyone who thinks that corruption at the very top does not filter down and passes unnoticed without consequence is deluding themselves. Ultimately the cancer metastases to the whole body of an organization. It's time to go in and start over. Demands to "Clean House" are cries that need to be heeded. Even if some good men and women get caught up in the purge, cauterizing the wounds is a remedy well worth suffering. What Obama, Lynch, Yates, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and a host of others... to possibly include Muller... did to not just look the other way but enabled the Clinton and Obama political machines to seize and abuse the powers of these most prestigious of Federal Agencies. It's a crime so repugnant that drastic measures are called for.... not only at the FBI but also the DOJ and IRS.

If you think that Christopher Wray is capable of getting the job done then think again... He went on camera all but saying he could do nothing until the IG submitted their report in March. The President needs to fire him. He might be a nice man but its going to take a mean SOB to get the job done.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929167-The-Hemorrhaging-Must-Stop