*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929342-Hillary-A-Charred-Husk
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#929342 added February 23, 2018 at 5:28pm
Restrictions: None
Hillary, A Charred Husk
We keep seeing more and more, coming in dribs and drabs. Some of it seems unconnected but as you slowly realize what happened and connect the dots... one is forced to acknowledge the enormity of corruption that spread through the Obama Administration. From one public official to the next the compromise swept like a fire-storm, sucking the oxygen of human decency from the air, while idealism fled in shame. Public officials began behaving like sociopaths.

"What good is the power of public office," they reasoned, "if you can't use it on political enemies?" This became the Credo, the mantra of the Democrats, who came to see no act as so foul... no option so vile, nothing so over the top that it couldn't be used to stay in power. Morality went out the window and fair play came to be viewed as weakness... Anything and everything was OK as long as you didn't get caught and since Hillary was certain to win, who was worried? Anything could be covered up as the past eight years had so aptly demonstrated.

Bureaucracies meant serve the Republic..., created for the common good, got weaponized and applied to a twisted end. Hillary Clinton, never the best of candidates, took evil as a modus operandi and it left her soul a charred husk.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929342-Hillary-A-Charred-Husk