*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930894-The-Clinton-Taint
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#930894 added March 18, 2018 at 9:52am
Restrictions: None
The Clinton Taint
Nobody can cut through the BS like Judge Jennine Shupero on Fox News.

Last night she got on Andrew McCabe's case and gave him a slam dunk.

For those who are unaware Andrew McCabe was the Deputy Director of the FBI under James Comey. Both off these high officials forgot that the FBI is supposed to be non-partisan and mortgaged their integrity for political purposes. They disgraced the Agency. Both were unceremoniously fired. At the FBI there is a rule that if you lie you get canned.

Instead of sucking it up and accepting the judgement of an unbiased review process, McCabe has blamed President Trump. The truth is that he has nobody to blame but himself. He should have recused himself from the Clinton Investigation after his wife received a quarter of a million dollars in Clinton money. He should have fessed up to the truth of questions asked by the IG, Congressional Committees and the internal review process. He should never have resorted to self serving leaks or allowed his office to become a den for conspirators. Now he sounds like Hillary Clinton. His feeble claim that none of this was his fault, falls on deaf ears. His pathetic excuse that it was President Trump's fault... is simply absurd.

This sorry state of affairs should have nobody dancing in glee. These are depressing revelations. The integrity of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a proud agency with a long tradition of excellence has been besmirched by those at the very top. This is a lesson to everyone who might be tempted to flirt with evil. The Clinton's have a well deserved reputation and everything they touch turns to shit.






© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930894-The-Clinton-Taint