*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931680-Knock-it-Off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#931680 added March 29, 2018 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Knock it Off
Yesterday I wrote about "Chains." When we think about slavery we think about the Blacks being brought to the United States on slave ships to work on the plantations. Slavery has always been around but there is something obscene about owning another human being...Human abuse, at its low and vile worst is a foregone conclusion when slavery is allowed to exist. Abolishing it was a good thing even though it took a civil war.

However this did not mean there was an end to the chains. They only took other forms. Social Injustice, human trafficking, imprisonment, extortion, prostitution, abortion, welfare, food stamps, ghetto's and currently an opioid epidemic that has gone viral have picked up the guide-iron of evil and carried it to new heights.

In the USA our society is being reshaped by social engineers. Recently there was a hue and cry when President Trump referred to certain Third world countries as "Shit-holes." I submit we don't have to go abroad on this planet to find them. They are in our back yards in places like San Francisco and Chicago. Homeless people, ad-hock dwellings, garbage, feces, and drug paraphernalia have become common features of the landscape..., so much so they become easy to overlook.

Parts of our social fabric are rotting and we have become much better at removing the norms of societal restraint than replacing them with product improved versions. The result is that swaths of our society have become shit holes and who wants to live in one when the prospect of a better life is seen in malls and gated communities. Is it any wonder that those living in shit-holes want to escape? Unfortunately slaves are still bound by chains and if there is no physical escape then there is always recourse to drugs.

It takes self discipline to claw out of the Shit-Holes in life and self discipline is a commodity in short supply. The Liberals either are clueless or party to this travesty. We're on the glide path for a hard landing and the middle class is targeted for destruction. In a socialist world there can be no middle class..., only the haves and have nots. Socialism is simply a rebranding of feudalism. Our worst Orwellian fears are coming to fruition and as the parts become shit-holes so will the one world utopia the elitists are angling for.

The Second Amendment is not a relic of the 18th century but a tool of last recourse... a means for getting the George Soros's of the planet to knock it off.


© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931680-Knock-it-Off