Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
Istijlál (Majesty), 8 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur) 175 B.E. - Thursday, May 24, 2018
Today I am thankful...
1. ...that "Spring Romance" was featured in "Romance/Love Newsletter (May 23, 2018)" .
2. ...for coffee and the coffee maker.
3. ...that "Bridge at the End of the World" was featured in "Fantasy Newsletter (May 23, 2018)" .
4. ...for air conditioning and the ability to pay the electricity bill.
5. ...that I have 1,731,536 GPs in my Gift Points account.
Facebook Status Update
always called Memorial Day
Posted under the discussion topic commitment in "~ The Poet's Place Cafe~" . "Commitment is an attribute of the soul, which make a certain amount of commitment innate to every human being. Since it is a spiritual attribute it also needs practice to develop deeper forms of commitment. As a person goes through life the individual encounters tests that forces the person to chose between commitments and set priorities."
A Poet Is1
A poet is a woman
who sits in tears
as she tears
life's pages from time's coloring book.
A poet is a man
who kneels to pray
for strength to pursue his prey
of words across the mind's ripply brook.