*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935339-Memorial-Day-Weekend-A-Good-Start-to-a-New-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#935339 added May 27, 2018 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Memorial Day Weekend: A Good Start to a New Week
Jamál ( Beauty), 11 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur) 175 B.E. - Sunday, May 27 2018

"I beseech Thee, by the potency of Thy will and the compelling power of Thy purpose, to make of what Thou didst reveal unto me in my sleep the surest foundation for the mansions of Thy love that are within the hearts of Thy loved ones, and the best instrument for the revelation of the tokens of Thy grace and Thy loving-kindness."
Bahá’u’lláh1

I got off to a good start this week. This morning, I had a pleasant, vivid, and lucid dream about finding money. In the dream, I found the money on the wooden television stand that sets next to my computer desk. I picked the $20.00 bill up, and placed it in my wallet. When I put it in my wallet, I noticed I had other, smaller denomination, bills in their. I woke up before I could sort the bills in numeric order.


I wrote a new poem called "New Day, which I submitted to "Invalid Item. The tanka flowed naturally without very much reaching for the lines. Most of the time, I have to search for the words when I'm composing a poem. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week, to see what interesting things happen. Since, tomorrow is Memorial Day I won't be doing much of anything except staying home. On Tuesday, I have to arrange for transportation for a doctor's appointment I have next week.

This week will be busy because I'm still transferring copies of poems, I wrote several years ago, to "Poem Experiments and "Devotional Poetry. Tuesday is the Ascension of Bahá’u’lláh, and I'll write a poem about that. I'm just not sure what approach to take.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Prayers, pages 118-119.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935339-Memorial-Day-Weekend-A-Good-Start-to-a-New-Week