*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938326-Friday-Saturday-and-Sunday-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#938326 added July 22, 2018 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Gratitude List
Istiqlál ( Independence), 8 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Friday, July 20, 2018

Gratitude List for 8 Kalimát

Today I am thankful ...
         *BulletV* ...that I received a merit badge for my poem "To Chester Bennington.

Merit Badge in Honoring Chester B
[Click For More Info]

If they say who cares if one more light goes out in the sky of a million stars? It flickers, flickers. Who cares when someone's time runs out if a moment is all we are? We're quicker, quicker. Who cares if one more light goes out? Well, I do. ~One More Light, Linkin Park~ For paying a tribute to Chester Bennington, July 2018. *^*Star*^*

~Minja

         *BulletV* ...that we have the paper work made out to send in for help with the power bill.
         *BulletV* ...that I have enough in my saving account to cover the overdraft in my checking account.

Jalál (Glory), 9 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Saturday, July 21, 2018

Gratitude List for 9 Kalimát

Today I am thankful ...
         *BulletV* ...that I received a merit badge for "48-Hour Challenge: The One Moment.

Merit Badge in Music
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation in the  48-HOUR CHALLENGE: "The One Moment by OK Go" Media Prompt  hosted by  [Link To User support]  July 2018! We appreciate that you tackled this challenge... *^*Smile*^* *^*Thumbsupl*^*

         *BulletV* ...for the cheese pastry I had with my coffee for breakfast this morning.
         *BulletV* ...that I received my free lifeline benefits of 750 minutes and 500 MB of data today.
         *BulletV* ...that I have $10.00 in my PayPal account that I can transfer to my checking account.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to watch "A Widening Embrace" on YouTube.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 206 points in My Survey account.

Jamál (Beauty), 10 Kalimát (Words) 175 B.E. - Sunday, July 22, 2018

Facebook Status Update

Good morning,
may your days be full of beauty,
and your week full of joy.

I just returned from the Devotional meeting at the Baha'i Centre in Las Vegas. I could feel the Holy Spirit flowing through the center. While I was there I purchased Prayers from the Bab.

Gratitude List for 10 Kalimát

Today I am thankful ...
         *BulletV* ...for hot coffee and a cheese pastry for my breakfast today.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to transfer $10.00 from my PayPal account to my Bank of America checking account.
         *BulletV* ...that we have two working air conditioners in this apartment. One is in the living room and the other is in one of the bedrooms.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to attend Devotional Services at the Baha'i Centre in Las Vegas today. The next Devotional Service will be Sunday, August 19.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to purchase Prayer from the Bab. This prayer book contains prayer revealed by the Bab, and some of them I haven't read.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 26,600 points in my YouGov account.



© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938326-Friday-Saturday-and-Sunday-Gratitude-List