*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979707-Book-of-Masks-The-Visual-Novel
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#979707 added March 30, 2020 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Book of Masks: The Visual Novel
Elsewhere, one of the projects keeping me busy has been a collaboration with Achillesredux: Book of Masks: Freestyle  . This is a ... web comic? Caption story? Visual novel?

It is not an adaptation of any particular branch of BoM, and it is not in continuity with BoM. But what it is (IMO) is very cool.

Achillesredux has done 99% of the work. He has outlined the story progression, made the images, even invented a couple of new characters. I only wrote the captions and provided feedback and suggestions here and there. So all credit goes to him.

Right now, what you see is what we're calling "Chapter 1." Achillesredux has already outlined a "Chapter 2" and made a couple of images. I'm not sure when that will come, and I'm not sure if it will go up an image at a time or all at once when the chapter is fully rendered. Check back.

In the meantime go check it out: Book of Masks: Freestyle   Like it, leave comments, tell Achillesredux how happy you are to see his work!

Oh, a note about how to navigate it:

The link above will take you to the main folder. To start reading, click on the image in the upper-left corner of the gallery, the one labelled "Part 001 Irregular moves."

*

I want to leave this entry at the top of the blog for a day at least, so no Spider-Man update today.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979707-Book-of-Masks-The-Visual-Novel