*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984521-Challenge-War-Chest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#984521 added May 28, 2020 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Challenge War Chest

"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS | May 28

Prompt

Three prompts:

1. If you were to run for President of the United States (or the equivalent leader of your respective country if you're not living in the USA), what would be your signature issue and how would you address it?

2. Let's say you're a mega-billionaire worth $50 billion who's taken the Giving Pledge and you have to figure out how to give away half your money to charitable causes. How would you spend that $25 billion? What causes and organizations would you give it to?

3. Have you ever pawned your work off on somebody else? Explain.


Sorry, I couldn't resist with that last one. *Laugh* I suppose it's only fitting that I answer it too.

The only time I've ever intentionally pawned work off on somebody has been when I've been in the process of leaving a job and there was a task I just didn't want to get around to doing. Every job I've ever had has involved basically working frantically up until the finish to get every single possible thing off my plate, and I don't think I've ever once transitioned out of a job where everything has been done by the time I've walked out the door, with no handing off of a number of tasks and responsibilities. And if it just so happens that the stuff left on my to-do list is the tedious stuff that I put off until the very end and never got around to?



Responsibility is a huge facet of my personality, so I don't generally like to pawn stuff off on other people and tend to overwork myself to make sure that doesn't happen. But when you're leaving a job and you're doing a ton of work to clear as much off your plate as possible, sometimes it's just unavoidable!



© Copyright 2020 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984521-Challenge-War-Chest