"Putting on the Game Face"
|The rehabilitation of a vintage motorcycle that has in most cases been parked broken and left to languish for fifty or more years, is a big undertaking. In my experience it involves several phases.
1. Finding the Bike
2. Cleaning up the bike to where you can see the effects of the deterioration
3. Understanding how the bike operates
4. Starting the bike to see if it runs
5. Teardown of the bike to see the operability of the systems
6. Thoroughly cleaning the inside and out the entire bike.
7. Finding the missing parts
8. Replacing all defective parts inside and out
9. Second run up to test functionality of the rehabilitation
10. Planning the final look.