*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1985857-Andre-The-Blog-Monkeys-Banana-Bar
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #1985857
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar It's a cyber bar owned by an imaginary monkey
WELCOME TO ANDRE THE BLOG MONKEY'S WORLD FAMOUS BANANA BAR

*Monkey**Monkey**Monkey*

Banana Bar sign 2019

How can you laugh, when you know I'm down? How can you laugh?

COVID-19 Pandemic quote: I'm just glad it's not being blamed on the monkeys this time.
Andre the Blog Monkey
Writing.com

Free Verse in May 2020 by Brother Nature

We'd be watching NHL playoff hockey right now. We might not be watching our team, but we'd be watching.
I would have spent the entire day looking forward to the drop of the puck; looking forward to to the excitement and entertainment that is always delivered, looking forward to having a few beers, coaching both benches from my living room, and maybe joining the fans in the arena in a "REF YOU SUCK!" chant.

Oh but, NO!

Not this May, oh no not this May, this May is not.
I was not looking forward to anything all day, and nothing has come to pass, and nothing has come to pass again, and again.
I'm looking out the window now, it's the only show in town.

Dreaded 2020 COVID 19 Looking out the window, I'll tell you what I see, taking up my entire view, that crooked fucking tree.
A thirty-foot Pine tree, crooked as fuck with broken ass branches. Normally I don't take up aggressions against the trees since moving to the forest, but as I was looking at this tree the tree was looking back at me. Mocking me, standing there, crooked and all, mocking me for no reason at all.

It was raining out and the tree didn't care it was just standing in the rain, just standing there all crooked and not even caring.
That crooked ass tree just standing there in the rain fucking mocking me, yes, mocking me to the point of making me write run-on sentences that don't even qualify as writing but they would if you read this and understand what it's like to be mocked by a tree because I have to imagine that this just doesn't happen only to me.

There's no end to the tree it's always 'on-air' it doesn't take holidays, go on strike or care. Hockey has rules and a time when it ends; if the game is tied in the play-offs it will end in Sudden Death Over-Time. Now there is no hockey, but that fucking crooked ass tree is still there. Maybe hockey should have chosen their words more carefully and maybe I should go close the blinds.

*EggR**Egg10**Egg2**Egg5**EggG**Egg6**EggV**Egg1**Egg3**Egg8**Egg7**EggR**EggR*

Andre the Blog Monkey's Blogging Banana Bar EASTER 2020 Coloring Contest

2020 Coloring Page Entries

BY: Emily

Em's Easter page 2020

animated templates 2013

BY:Andre's yellow case *Skull*

Andre Easter page 2020

COLORING CONTEST RULES AND HOW TO ENTER

Please Sign Our Guest Book

*Down**Down**Down*

GUEST BOOK

April Fools 5 Day Mystery Challenge

Andre the Blog Monkey's April Fools 5 Day Mystery Writing Challenge
APRIL 10 - 14

*Magnify*     *Magnify*     *Magnify*

5 DAY Andre the Blog Monkey's April Fools Mystery Writing Challenge

Blog Prompt for Day 1 - When mystery surrounds an object, that object then becomes a clue. Have you ever discovered a mysterious item, which became a clue to an investigation? Tell us about what you found and where the investigation led to.

Bermuda Triangle

Over the last 500 years, ships and airplanes have gone missing inside a triangular section of the North Atlantic Ocean called the Bermuda (or Devil's) Triangle. This mysterious area is bounded by the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda; Miami, Florida, U.S.; and the American territory of Puerto Rico.

The earliest article to reference a disappearance was in The Miami Herald in 1950. However, the "Bermuda Triangle" itself was coined by Vincent Gaddis in a 1964 article.

Since then, scientists and amateurs have floated various theories - from sea monsters to unidentified flying objects (UFOs) - but nobody has been successful in decoding the mystery.

Blog Prompt for Day 2 - I for one have always been interested in the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. I like to ponder possible explanations for what it is. Think about it for a few moments, then share your possible (or improbable) explanation. If there is another mystery you'd rather share your thoughts on, that's okay too.

Blog Prompt for Day 3 - In today's mystery blog challenge you'll write a detailed description of a MURDER scene. Da - Da - Daaaa

You'll have a victim and a cast of suspects, including possible murder weapons, motive, etc.

End your entry with this challenge to your readers. "It's up to you to solve this murder in a comment on my entry."

Merit Badges will be awarded to the best MURDER scene and the best solution to the mystery.
Nobody leave the building!

Andre's Stone Ball Challenge

Stone Balls of Costa Rica

Hundreds of these large stone spheres are scattered across the Costa Rican jungle and are thought to have been constructed by prehistoric humans. For years, they have baffled scientists and archaeologists as to why they are there and how they were built. The spheres range up to 2.4 meters (8 ft) in diameter and are almost perfectly round.

Blog Prompt for Day 4 - Andre the Blog Monkey helped me out with today's prompt. Andre sometimes drinks vodka to a point where he talks of stone ball drinking parties in the jungles of Costa Rica. I looked it up and it's a legit thing. I asked Andre about the stone balls but he doesn't remember much about anything. Andre will name a drink in the bar after the blogger who writes the best explanation of ...  The Mystery of the Stone Balls of Costa Rica

Blog Prompt for Day 5 Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Think about your future, short-term then long-term, is it all a mystery or fairly predictable, share your findings in today's blog entry. 

Thank you for playing along in this 5 Day Challenge. I enjoyed it so much I'm adding a BONUS PROMPT for Day 5.1 (April 15th)
I was going to release the prompt in this post, but then thought, No! I'll leave it a mystery.

BONUS PROMPT

In the spirit of saving the best for last, let's explore life's greatest mystery - What awaits us in the after-life?
My spiritual being believes in eternal life, but scientifically speaking I struggle with the concept.

*Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad*

*Monkey**Monkey**Monkey*NOTE*Monkey**Monkey**Monkey*

GPs included in the forum comments will be redirected to the "30-Day Bloggers Group
The first person to test the new setting by donating 100,000 GP or more will receive a MB

Congratulations and thank you to Richard ~ RL Bites! for making the first donation of 100,000 GP to the 30 Day Blogging Challenge through the Monkey Bar Forum.

Be the first patron to donate 200,000 GP and join Richard on Andre's Wall of Shame and buy a round for the house.
I don't even know what that means, but donate the GP and force me to make something up.
Did I say that out loud?

Thank you very much Schnujo for your generous donation of 200,000GP to the 30 Day Blogging Challenge Group

While I figure out what Andre's Wall of Shame is going to look like, future donations of any amount towards the 30DBCG are always welcome.

*Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey**Monkey*

*Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad**Railroad*

5 DAY TRUTH or FICTION BLOGGING CHALLENGE - 2020

Classic Christmas Rewrite Challenge 2019

Garden Party 2017

February 2017 Postings

Andre's Blogging Banana Bar Coloring Contest Entries with Judge's comments

Andre the Blog Monkey's Blogging Banana Bar Coloring Contest Judicial Panel

AWARD WINNING BLOG ENTRY BY PANDA PAWS

Detailed instructions and rules for entering the Nascar pool

5 Day Mini Challenge Winners - April 2016

ANDRE THE BLOG MONKEY'S HONORABLE MENTION

2016 DAYTONA 500 3 DAY PARTY

Check Out! The Unofficial 30 Day Blogging Challenge's Elimination Style, Fundraising Blog Challenge From 2015

Banana Bar Archives

*Banana* *Banana* *Banana* *Banana* *Banana* *Banana*

*Monkey**Monkey**Monkey*
923 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 37 · per page   < >
by Chris Breva Congrats Quills! · 06-15-20 @ 9:55 am
by Intuey · 04-15-20 @ 12:22 pm
by Intuey · 04-15-20 @ 12:01 pm
by Intuey · 04-13-20 @ 3:30 pm

923 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 37 · per page   < >
Previous ... -1- 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Next
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1985857-Andre-The-Blog-Monkeys-Banana-Bar